Please Dont Leave Me...

I'd woke up extra early to make myself look prettier than usual.

Caspar isn't gonna be seeing me for a month or so, so I'd best look my best!

I'd gone for a medium length summer dress which had a black top and a yellowish skirt that flared nicely.
I picked up my matching yellow handbag when I received a text from Caspar letting me know he was outside.
Putting on my sandals, I walked out of the room and got into his car.

"Morning Peri-Peri." He smirked,
"Morning Garlic Mayo." I chuckled, buckling myself in.

I looked at Caspar to see him in casual clothes.

He is flying to South Africa so he needs to be comfy.

The fact he looks even more attractive in comfy clothes than 'effort' clothes is just amazingly perfect.

The car journey was similar to the usual.
Him flirting and me blushing like a crazy person.

Caspar pulled up in one of those long term car park spaces. Once he'd stopped the car, we both got out and entwined our hands. Slowly making our way towards the airport doors.
We had another hour or so together so we decided on spending it in Starbucks.

Making our way to a table we took our seats,
"You'll take care of yourself right?" I asked Caspar,
"I was planning on it..." Caspar chuckled,
"You knew what I meant." I frowned.
"Hey..." He held my cheek in his palm, gently placing a kiss on my forehead,
"I was joking... I'll stay safe and come back to you. I promise." He smiled softly,
"I love you." I smiled back,
"I love you too." He grinned.

We spent about 45 minutes at Starbucks cause then Caspar had to check in and things.
Once he was all sorted we only had five minutes before the passengers would need to board the plane.

Before Caspar would need to board the plane...

"Five minutes now..." I sighed,
"Stop getting upset. You'll be fine without me. Plus I'll be back soon." Caspar frowned,
"I'm sorry. I know, I know." I apologised hugging him,
He hugged me back and we stayed like that for what felt like a mere second.
"FLIGHT 354 TO SOUTH AFRICA. GATE A AND B ARE NOW OPEN." The speaker thing said,
I pulled myself out of Caspar's embrace,
"I'll miss you..." Tears streamed down my face,
"Hey... Don't cry Sam... Please." He wiped away the tears with his thumbs,
"I... Sorry." I sniffled, wiping away the few tears he missed,
"Well I better get going." He sighed, giving me a forced smile,
I forced one back,
"Yeah... Bye."
"Bye." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and cheek,
Pulling him back in for a cuddle, I sobbed harder than I have ever done before.
"Sam... Please..." He said, rubbing soothing circles on my back,
"I can't... I just... I can't let-"
I was cut off when a hand was placed on my shoulder, looking up from Caspar's shoulder, Jack stood smiling sympathetically.

"Let go of him Sam, he needs to go."

I let go of Caspar and used Jack as support.

I had no idea why but my legs were as jiggly as jelly.

"Bye baby. I love you." Caspar blew me a kiss as he walked away,
"I love you too." I sobbed waving to him.

I watched as he slowly made his way to the gate he was needing to be at, before he disappeared into the distance, he turned and waved a final goodbye for today at me.
Waving back, Jack rubbed my arm as he held me tight.
"He'll be fine. And back before you know it." He tried to comfort me,
"I know. I just know i'm gonna miss him."
"You'll be fine. You have all of us." He smiled a sweet smile at me,
"Thank you. Can we just leave now please." I sighed,
"Sure little sis." Chuckling, he linked our arms and we walked out of the airport and into his car.

Before I got in I decided to check my phone.
I'd switched it off so that I had no distractions when I was with Caspar.
Switching it back on it notified me that I had over 20 missed calls...

Shit!

All from one person.

Zain...

Quickly redialing his number, I placed the phone to my ear.

"Sam!" He shouted with relief,
"What's wrong?" I panicked,
"Everything Sam. Come home quickly and I... I'll ex-"
"Just tell me whats the matter, but yeah i'm on my way." I indicated to Jack that we needed to go now and quick.
He nodded understanding what I meant.
"It's Josh, Sam... Something... I... He's been stabbed.... I think he's dying."

The whole world stopped.

'I think he's dying.'

My head started going funny.

'I think he's dying.'

I felt sick.

'I think he's dying.'

"Sam?!" Jack shook my knee.

I couldn't move.

I was paralysed.

Jack pulled up to the side of the road and pulled the phone out of my hand.

I couldn't move.

"Ok we'll be there mate." Jack sighed, hanging up the phone. He placed it on my lap and started driving again.

Josh...

He...

I'm so sorry Josh...

I'm so so soooo sorry.

Just please...

I beg of you...

Please don't leave me...

----------------------------------------------

Soooo hello lovelies! Late night update because my friend decided he chose his sleep over his best friend aha and sleep hasn't come over me just yet... Left it on a cliff hanger, what do you guys think? Comment pleaseee!

I loved the title for this one to be honest, it has two meanings sorta. Sam doesn't want Caspar to leave her and now she doesn't want Josh to either... Do you think Josh'll live? Or do you think Sam's lost him for good? Comment your thoughts please awesome readers :* Also a MASSIVE thanks for the 6K i've never achieved that ever :D I love you guyssss!

Stay tuned <3