*24 Hours Earlier*

Sameera's POV.

"Zoe just park across the road, you don't need the space in front of the house, plus theres already a random guy parked there!" I tried convincing Zoe to park her car quickly.
She's been going round the block over and over again just so she can park in front of the house.
I don't even understand why.
"No Sam, I need to park in front so that I can easily just walk into the house. These heels are waaaay too high for me to walk across a road." She explained.
"Well why the hell did you even wear them if you knew you couldn't walk?!" I asked,
"Because I bought them especially for my outfit!" She looked at me like I was asking her what her name was.
"Ok fine whatever, just let me get out and then you can park wherever the hell you want to." I grumbled, unlocking the passenger door.
"Fine go on then." She pulled up by the door.
"Thanks, see you inside and good luck!" I laughed, shaking my head.
"Yeah yeah." She mumbled.
I closed the door and strutted inside.
I could feel random people looking at me and I could hear random people whispering about how good I looked but they were confused cause they'd never seen me before.
Yeah guys, even if I had seen you's before, I still wouldn't be able to remember.
The joy of losing your memory.
Note the sarcasm.

I walked into the living room and noticed Jack and Finn both talking to this couple that i'm positive i've never been introduced to before.

"Hey guys!" I smiled, walking over to their little group.
"Hey Sam!" Finn greeted me with a hug,
"You look gorgeous." Jack smiled, giving me a one armed hug.
"Thanks." I blushed,
"Sameera meet Jim and Tanya, Tanya and Jim meet Sameera." Finn introduced us.
"Oh! I know who you guys are! I can't believe i'm actually meeting you two in person!" I grinned,
"Haha well we're glad you like us." Tanya chuckled,
"Where's Zoe?" Jack asked,
"She wanted a space in front of the house to park the car so it was easier for her to walk but she couldn't quite get one so she's out there trying to park somewhere." I explained,
"She's crazy. I'm gonna go help her." Jack laughed leaving our group.
"Come on Sam lets go introduce you to some more people." Finn said linking arms with me and walking me over to some more youtube famous people.
I love being friends with these guys!

Caspar's POV

I walked in and noticed her straight away.
The way her curly hair fell nicely around her round, tanned face.
The way her teeth shone in the dim room as she laughed or smiled.
The way her eyes had a sparkle when she battered her eye lashes.
I want her back.
I need her back.

"Zain. You have to help me get her back tonight." I turned and begged him.
"I will and I know just the way. Follow my lead." He said pulling me over to where she was stood.
"Hey there gorgeous, where have you been hiding?" Zain smirked nudging Sam in the shoulder,
"Zain! Hi" He hugged her and they both laughed.
"Hey Sam." I smiled.
"Hey Caspar." She smiled back politely.
"You look really nice." I complimented her,
"Thank you, you look nice too." She replied politely.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"Sam keep Caspar company." He said walking away.

"So....." I said with my hands in my pocket.
"Yup...." She chuckled.
"Having a good time?" I asked,
"Um... Considering we just got here nah not really...." She smirked,
"Well I'd like to change that if you don't mind." I smiled at her as she looked at me confused.
"I suppose you could."
I held her delicate hand im mine.

Oh my god i've missed this so much.

I pulled her close and put one of her curls behind her head.
Her eyes sparkled.
Her chest rose and fell in time with mine.
At this point my heart is drumming at the rate of a machine gun. The adrenaline was seeping through my shirt that I felt self conscious in case she could sense it.
I need to concentrate.
To take it all in and realise...
She's perfect.

The way we were now was as though it was some sort of movie.
Just as I placed my hands on the top of her waist, her arms wrapped their way around my neck.
Katy Perry's 'This Moment' began to play and I gave her a smile.
She smiled back.
"I've missed you." I whispered in her ear.
She looked at me closely.

This is your chance Caspar.
Make a move.
Before its too late
.

I leaned closer waiting for her to move away but she didn't.
She stayed.
Getting closer and closer.
My heart was still pounding.
I've been gone too long.
I'm gonna make it up to her now.

For like the 20th time I looked into her eyes just searching for some sort of fear that she might have of me.
To my relief there wasn't any.
Taking this as a sign that there was no backing out now, I bent a little getting closer to her lips.
God damn it.
I didn't want to scare her off!
Yet my hands caressed the smooth curves of her waist.

Caspar either kiss her now or you'll never get the chance again.

Grabbing hold of my head she pulls it in and locks our lips together so amazingly and so tightly.
I'm shivering, seriously shivering.
I've never felt so good in ages.
The soaring sound of my blood echoes through my ears.
She feels so good.

Gasping for air the two of us separate.

"Sam. I-"
"Sam! Come quick I need to introduce you to someone!" Jack runs over and pulls her out of my arms.
OK THAT LITTLE SHIT IS GOING TO GET IT.

Jack's POV

I pulled her away from Caspar as quickly as I could.
She NEEDED to be with m-
"Jack what the hell?!" She questioned,
"Just shh and follow me." I dragged her all the way through the hall and to my room right at the end.
Pulling her in I sat her on the bed.
"Sam I need to tell you something." I spat out as quickly as I could.

This is it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehehehe!
Who's mind have I just messed up? :P
I feel like im getting soooooo much better at writing chapters!
I should be revising but my ideas for this chapter just needed to escape my head so I could concentrate!
I've left it at a cliff hanger againnnnn :D
Sorry guys. The next chapter should be ready as soon as its done :)
Ooooh and who's heard Katy Perry's song 'This Moment'?
Well if you haven't I suggest you listen to it cause I thought it fit perfectly as Caspar only had that moment!!!
Anyways hope you liked the chapter!
Don't forget to comment and vote!
Lots of love,
Sameera xxooxox