I Can't Remember.

Sameera's POV

I'm at home now.

I'm glad. I've been stuck in that hospital for three days since I woke up.

Zain helped me with getting my mind back on track to the present.

The only thing thats bothering me is the fact that I know something I can't remember seems to be bothering A LOT of people.

Plus I haven't seen Josh yet either.

I haven't told you guys how much I like him have I?

Or have I?

See I can't remember and although it frustrates me, i'm trying to remain as calm as I can.

The last thing I remember is Harry and I breaking up. Oh and when I had that fight with carrot face and crayola face.

Everything that happened after that is a blank spot.

The doctor said I just need to excersice my brain a little by doing my daily routine and eventually my memory will return.

There was a knock at my door.

"Come in."

"Hey Sam." Emma and Faith said as they walked in.

"Hey gurlies." I smiled.

"How are you?" Emma asked.

"I'm alright I suppose. I just need to remember what happened over the past month and I should be back to normal." I sighed.

"We'll help you through it Sam. Don't you worry." Faith smiled as the both sat on the end of my bed.

"Who were them people at the hospital the other day?" I asked.

"You don't remember them?!" Emma said looking at me with shock.

"Uh.. No?" I frowned.

"Where's your laptop?!" Faith asked.

"Um.. here." I said picking it up from my bedside table.

Emma grabbed it off me as they both started searching for something.

Within a minute they were both smiling at me and turned my laptop so that I could see the screen.

"Please tell me you still know who these guys are though?" Emma asked.

The tune to What Makes You Beautiful started to play.

"Obviously I know who they are!" I grinned.

"I wouldn't forget the people who were the reason behind our friendship."

"Thank god for that. Anyway as for the people you saw the other day... We're going out." Faith stood up and pulled Emma and I up too.

"But that doesn't answer my question!" I sighed,

"It will. Don't you worry." Faith winked at Emma.

"Guys what the hells going on?!" I said getting annoyed.

"Shut up and lets go." Emma chuckled pulling me out of my room.

I have no idea whats going on...

Caspar's POV

The bell rang for the flat so I buzzed the person in.

Soon after there was a knock at my door.

Opening it I saw Jack, Alfie and Finn.

"Hey Caspar..." Jack smiled a weak smile at me.

I looked at him and sighed. Turning away from the three of them, I sat myself on my sofa.

"Don't ignore him Caspar. Its not his fault." Alfie said taking a seat next to me.

"I know its not his fault but he still could have called and I would have came home quicker. I wanted to be there for her. She was in trouble and I was in South Africa getting a tan!" I shouted at Jack,

"I know I did the wrong this Caspar but I never meant to do it to hurt anyone." He sighed.

"Whatever." Just as I said it my phone began to ring.

"Hello." I answered,

"Hey. I'm bringing Sam round to help her with her memory. Don't freak out if she doesn't remember you and make yourself presentable." Emma instructed me.

"Seriously?!" I grinned,

"Yeah now go get ready we'll be there in like 10 minutes." She chuckled.

"Ok bye." I hung up and ran to my room to get myself ready.

I haven't seen my girl in a month!