I Hate You.

Caspar's POV

"Ok i'm at Sam's now Jack, i'll chat to you later and tell you how it goes." I sighed nervously.
"Good luck mate. You'll be fine." He chuckled.
"I hope so." I said hanging up the phone.
I'd decided to move one step further with Sam and see if she was ready to do the deed...
You did not just say it like that.
Yes i did, so shut up conscience.
As I left my car and closed the door, making sure to lock it, i noticed that there was another car parked up outside her house. The lights were on so I knew she was home but her parents car wasn't here...
Its probably Emma or Faith or someone.
I made my way over to the door, a bouquet of roses in one hand and a box of chocolates to share whilst watching Dear John.
Sam had already given me a spare key so that when she was at college I could just let myself in and wait for her.
Thats how much we trusted each other.
I unlocked the door and walked into the house, calling her name.
"Sam? It's Caspar. Where are you hun?" I asked,
I walked into the living room after locking the door again and saw that Frozen had just started but had been paused.
"Hello?" I asked again but still no reply.
I walked into the kitchen to make sure she wasn't there but I couldn't seem to find her anywhere.
The last place I decided to look was in her bedroom, slowly making my way over I stood outside her door and tempted whether or not just to walk in or to knock first.
My heart started beating quickly when I heard a groan.
Nah she wouldn't cheat on me.
She's not like that...
I knocked lightly, hoping with everything that I wouldn't see my worst nightmare when i opened the door.
I trusted her.
And she loves me.
She wouldn't do anything to hurt me.
No.
I slowly turned the handle and opened the door to see the worst thing i'd seen in my whole life.
"Sam, what the actual fuck?!" I growled.
Oh I was pissed.
Not only did she cheat on me.
But she cheated on me with him.
"Caspar... I... I can expla-"
"Stop. Don't say one more word." I hushed her as she jumped off his lap and came running over to me.
I stared at Josh as he quickly put his shirt back on.
What a fucking twat.
"Please." She cried.
"Sam I don't want to hear it. You broke my trust and I will NEVER forgive you for this. Ever." I said looking her straight in the eye. I threw the chocolates and the roses onto the floor. Storming my way to the front door I unlocked it and turned to see her stood there hugging a hoodie around her as she sobbed and watched me leave.
I looked at her and sighed.
"I can't believe you did this to me Peri Peri. I wanted to tell show you just how much you meant to me toda-" My voice cracked as did my heart. I shook my head and walked out the door, slamming it shut behind me and posting the key through the letter box flap thing.
I got into my car and just drove. I had absolutely no idea where I was going but life couldn't be any shitter for me.
She'd broken me.
My heart.
And my trust.

Josh, I hate you.

Sam's POV
I watched as the key fell to the floor.
Its your own bloody fault you stupid little slut.
You cheated on Caspar.
How are you going to live with that?!
You make me feel sick and I don't think I can ever look at you in the mirror again.
I didn't think it was possible for your own conscience to hate your guts.
Josh placed his hand on my shoulder.
Turning around I looked at him with the most hurt look I could pull out.
"I... Why did you do this Josh? Why did you ruin everything?" I cried.
"What? You kissed me back Sam. You let me do all of that."
"I know but why did you have to come to my place in the first place?! Its like you wanted to just fuck everything up for me so that I had no one else but you to run back to. You make me feel sick, do you get that?!" I spat.
"It wasn't my fault ok. You're the one that kissed me back. You never stopped me when it was carrying on. Don't all of a sudden blame it on me. In a way its good that this happened. Now you can be with me, no problem." He smiled, holding my hands in his.
"But there is a problem." I shook my head, pulling my hands out of his.
"Whats that exactly?" He asked confused,
"Its that I hate you Josh. I hate you and everything you've done to me recently. I hate you so much that I never want to see your ugly face again. I. hate. you." I opened the door and pointed for him to leave.
He walked out, not saying a word.
"Oh and Josh?" I called after him.
"Yeh?" He turned back with slight hope.
"I hate you." I said one last time, slamming the door shut.