I'm Still Not Over You.

We spent a good amount of time at Nando's.
It was nice to just spend time with Caspar, to sit down and just have a meal and talk about all the things we missed over the past two months.

Two months.

They say time flies when you're having fun.

But I wasn't having fun?

In fact the months went so quick but yet I wasn't having fun.
No.

I was in pain.

I made others feel pain.

I was confused.

I broke Caspar's heart.

What frustrates me the most about the past two months is that I was falling for Jack.

Jack Harries.

Yes, okay. He's amazingly attractive.
But he's Caspar's really good friend!
I will always feel guilt for that.

Always.

If I could take time back, i'd go back to the day Caspar was about to leave.

I'd go back to the day where Josh got stabbed...

Josh.

I haven't spoken one word to him since that day...
I need to go and see him.

*2 hours later*

My hand reached up as I pushed the button for the door bell.
I don't think I can do this.

Why not? Why are you being so dumb?!

Because! I feel so guilty!

I left him when I should have been there for him!

I might just leave.

Go back home.

He probably hates me anyway.
"Um... Sam?" Josh smiles a weak smile at me.
"Josh." I whisper.
"Hey." He said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.
"Hi." I squeaked, rocking back and forth on the heels of my converse.

I'm no good at awkward moments!
I make it like 10 times worse.

"Joshy who's at the door?" Gemma asked.
"Hey Gem..." I waved.
"Sam! Oh my god Josh. Move!" She shoved him out the way and hugged me tight.
"How are you feeling? Please tell me you have your memory back?!" She questioned.
"Yeh i'm back." I laughed.
"Oh thank goodness! I was beginning to worry that you would forget all about Caspar and end up with Jack." She sighed with relief.
"Speaking of Jack... I thought you two hit it off the last time i remember?" I asked confused.
"You missed the bit of the story. We aren't together and I didn't have any feelings for him. Sure he was slightly attractive but just not my type..." She sighed.
"Oh." I replied, unsure of what to actually say to her.

Last thing I knew was that her and Jack really hit it off but I suppose I was unconscious for over two months...

"Anyway, get yo batty inside and i'll go make you a coffee." She laughed.
"Okay." I smiled, I walked through into the living room and Josh followed.

Gemma had gone to the kitchen so it was just Josh and I.
I took a seat on the sofa as he stood in front of me leaning on the fireplace that they had in their chimney breast.
"Josh... I-"
"Save it Sam. Get straight to the point and tell me exactly why you're here, because frankly i'm already confused as hell as to why Gemma was amazed that you had your memory back. When did you lose your memory? And how exactly?" Josh interrupted.

Well he isn't holding a grudge or anything.

Can you blame him for his attitude Sam?

"I'm here because I want us to be friends again. I'm not going to lie to you Josh, i've missed you and I need you there. As for mine and Gemma's conversation, i'm actually surprised that no one told you what happened. Well i'll help you get it. You know you're getting arse-y with me when you clearly know nothing." I was starting to get pissed off.

He just thinks he can judge when he knows nothing!

"Sam... I-"
"Shut up and just listen Josh. I've been through shit and I know you have too but theres absolutely no need to be up your own arse when you know nothing and when you've even admitted that. I came to see you when you were shot that day and when I was holding you I was panicking and I ended up having a panic attack. Just when everything went black I ended up smacking my head in the curb which sent me into a coma. Once I woke up I knew no one that i'd recently met and they were all heart broken. I've been through worse shit Josh. At least you knew everyone once you woke up but not me. No." By the end of my lecture I was practically sobbing, I stood up and grabbed my bag ready to leave.

He knew so little.
How can he even judge?!

"I'm sorry Sam. I really am." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close.
Wiping the tears from my cheeks he lent his head forward.
Before I could even stop him, his lips met mine slowly and softly.

SAM. WHAT THE HELL?!

After noticing just what was going on, I pulled my lips away from his and removed his arms from around my waist.
"Josh what the actual fuck was that?! I have a boyfriend! Are you stupid?!" I shouted.
"Josh you idiot!" Gemma shouted.

I looked at her shocked as to what had just happened.

"I'm sorry Sam. I couldn't help it!i just need to tell you...It's just i'm still not over you."

--------------------------------------------

Hiyaaaaa!
Who loved this chapter?
I managed to pull out another chapter for you guys cause i thought i owed you all that at least!
Vote. Comment. And fan! :)
Love ya guyssss
Xoxoxox