Saspar Shipper

*Sam's POV*

I woke up, wrapped in Caspar's arms. My head lay on his chest, I could hear and feel his heartbeat.

"Morning beautiful." Caspar said kissing the top of my head, I looked up at him.

"Morning baba." I smiled.

"Fancy going to Nando's today?" Caspar asked,

"OMG yes. I haven't been in like months!" I grinned, sitting up.

If you talk to me about Nando's I get so damn excited!

"Woahhh! Chill haha." Caspar laughed.

"You know that if you talk to me about Nando's I get all happy and excited!"

"Haha I forgot about that..." Caspar chuckled,

"Okay, now can we get ready so we can go as soon as possible. I'm dying for a chicken burger and fries!!" I pulled on his shirt trying to get him to sit up.

"But I wanna stay in bed... We haven't been like this for months! Pleaseeee..." He pulled me back down so I was lying on my stomach on top of him.

I frowned, trying to persuade him to get up but in a way he was right.

We haven't been ourselves with each other for months now.

I just never realised...

"Ok fine. What time is it?" I asked,

"Um let me check." He lent over and grabbed his phone off the side table.

"Its just turned 12 o'clock" He said plugging the charger in.

I think I'm being selfish.

I just LOVE Nando's!

But you love Caspar more.

That's true.

"I'm sorry Caspar. I'm being really selfish..." I sigh, as he turns back around once placing the phone on the desk.

"It's fine Sam. Don't apologise. You've been through a lot." He smiles at me.

I swear his smile is contagious.

I smile back.

"You're wrong there."

"How?" He asks, his eyebrows join in confusion.

"We've been through a lot." I hold his hand in mine and smile at him.

"I wasn't the one who was put in a group of friends that she didn't know." He says brushing a stray strand of my hair out of my face.

"I just want to thank you. You stuck by me when I treat you like an outsider and you didn't give up. You fought for me and I don't think there's anyone else who'd do that for me."

"You're welcome, but you know I'd never be able to leave you. I love you more than Nando's." He winked.

"Yeh, think we're going a bit too far there..." I chuckled.

"I'm appalled that you don't feel the same way." He faked being hurt.

"Nobody comes in between me and my Nando's baby." I winked.

"Fine then." He got up l, out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

I know he was hoping i'd stop him so I let him walk away, laughing on the inside.

"Are you not gonna even try to stop me?!" He turned to face me.

"Nope." I chuckled.

"You're such a bitch." He laughed.