Love Will Help Her Remember

Jack's POV

All I saw was Caspar hang up and then run to his room but I still have no idea why...

After about ten minutes he came back out of his room, dressed in a grey hoody and some denim jeans. He also had his white converse on.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Alfie asked him,

"Sam's coming round with Emma and Faith!" He grinned,

"Huh?! Faith's coming?! Why didn't you say anything? I probably dont even look presentable!" Finn panicked,

"Dude she'd like you even if you were dressed in rags." Caspar chuckled.

"Hahaha thats actually so true." I laughed.

Caspar looked at me with a blank expression.

I just hope Sam remembers us all quick so that she can sort out the cold shoulder that Caspar has been giving me since yesterday. This is actually a joke.

I sat on the sofa with a huff.

There was a knock on the door and Caspar ran to answer it.

"Hey." He smiled opening the door.

But it wasn't Sam.

Haha no.

Today just got a whole lot worse.

It was Josh...

Caspar's POV

I opened the door with a massive grin on my face.

What I wasn't expecting at the door was to see Josh Haywood.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I scowled,

"I...Uh... Zain said-"

"Caspar just let us in man." Zain sighed,

I moved out of the door way to welcome them into my flat.

"Now that I let you in will you tell me what the hell you're doing here?" I asked.

"Well I just thought you two should both talk because Josh knows everything now and so do you." Zain said taking a seat on the sofa next to Jack.

"Yeah and whats your point?" I asked,

"Talk to each other. I'm sure there's things you want to say to each other." Finn said getting frustrated.

"Listen Caspar. What happened to Sam... I'm really sorry about. I dind't mean for ANY of that to happen." Josh apologised.

"Yeh, no one wanted it to happen. No one meaned for her to fall into a coma but it happened didn't it?" I sighed.

"Well then why are you so annoyed?" Jack asked.

"You actually have the cheek to ask why?" I growled at him.

It wasn't uncalled for.

He deserved it.

"Caspar... Just tell him what your problem is." Alfie said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Fine. Jack. The problem I have with you is the fact that this was all happening to my girlfriend yet you decided to hide it from me. Do you know how bad its going to look when Sam remembers everything and finds out I wasnt even there?" I ranted, the look on Jack's face made me feel so bad.

He was only doing it so i could spend time with my family.

So I didn't worry.

"I really am sorry Caspar. I just hope one day you'll forgive me." Jack sighed.

"I will. Just not yet." I smiled weakly.

There was a knock at my door.

Walking over, I grinned.

Sameera's here!

"Hey Caspar!" Emma said as I opened the door.

"Hey hun, come on in." I welcomed them in and closed the door behind them.

"Thanks. Sam do you recognise him yet?" She asked her,

"Um... no?" She said dissapointed in herself.

"You sure?" Faith asked,

"Yeh... sorry!" She looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"It's fine. Eventually you will but it'll just take time." I smiled back.

Love will help her remember.