You Need A Break

Sam's POV

I slowly sunk to the floor as I wrapped my hoodie tighter around my body.

One simple question was running through my head at this moment in time and it was 'why?'

I have no idea as to what got over me.

I don't love Josh. I love Caspar and that is final.

Except Caspar probably doesn't love me anymore.

Pull yourself together woman, you brought this on yourself!

Once again my conscience was not wrong.

I stood up and walked into my bedroom, sitting on my bed I unlocked my phone and checked my Twitter.

There were thousands of messages, asking me what was wrong with Caspar, the odd one was blaming me for him being upset whilst others defended me. Truthfully, the haters were right. It was my fault. I'm the reason that Caspar is probably sat there somewhere, absolutely heart broken.

"I still love you." I whispered.

I checked his Twitter profile to see he'd uploaded a picture of a mug of hot chocolate.

'Burning my sorrows away with a mug of hot chocolate. :('

I've truely broken my South African and now I feel the worst in the world.

Laying down, I let my tears drown me into a deep sleep.

I woke up to bright light shining through my widow, I forgot I hadn't closed the curtains before drifting off to sleep... Or should I say crying myself to sleep last night.

I had absolutely no idea where the hell Caspar was and I simply hoped that he was ok and not broken too much.

Obviously that wouldn't be the case though. He'd done nothing wrong and to lose me twice was probably hard for him to take in. He probably thinks its his fault. But I know its not. He hasn't done anything wrong, its me. I'm the one that couldn't stay loyal.

He's likely to hate me now and I have a feeling there's nothing I can do to help him or even change his mind.

I grabbed my phone to see 13 missed calls from Jack...

Oh God.

I picked up the phone and rang him back.

"Sam. I need you to come over." Jack sighed,

"Um are you sure? Is everything ok?" I asked unsure about being myself with him, for all i know he could be hating my guts and want me to feel pain as a punishment. But then thats not something that Jack would be likely to do...

"Yes. Come to my apartment now please." He said sternly. He then hung up the phone before I had the chance to even reply.

I got myself to the apartment and knocked on the door.

Jack opened within three seconds and I saw a disappointed look on his face.

"Did you hear?" I simply questioned,

"Yeh." Was all he replied. He looked me in the eyes, almost searching for some sort of reason as to why I did such an awful thing.

Yet I had no excuse.

I'm a stupid little bitch thats why.

"I... Why did you want me here?"

"Come in. Someone here needs to talk to you." He shook his head and moved from the way of the door so that I could get past.

"Jac-"

"Don't argue and just move." He spat.

Okay he was pissed off...