So Screwed

Life was going absolutely horribly.

I started college again in three days and all that was going through my head was facing both Josh and Harry.

Harry.

Urrgh.

The thought of him makes me feel ill.

And his little bitches that hang around him and are constantly clung to him like nits.

But the good thing was that Zain would be there so he could protect me and save me if anyone tries talking to me.

Its just Josh.

'I'm still not over you.'

Those words were eating my mind.

I haven't spoken to anyone about it but i wouldn't know who to talk to even if i was going to share.

I couldn't talk to Gemma cause she was his sister. She'd support him first and then me.

"Sam?" Bertie waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh hey Gilbert. Whats new?" I smiled.

"Was just thinking of having a coffee and now that I saw you, we can have a good chat. My lifes the same old. What about yours?" He asked.

"Meh... Its alright I suppose. College starts again in a few days." I sighed.

What if i spoke to Bertie about what happened.

Surely he'd give me some advice...?

Sam it's Caspar's good friend, he'll be proper pissed at you.

My conscience was right.

As per usual.

"Shut up." I mumbled,

"Huh?" Bertie said looking confused.

"Shit did i say that out loud. Sorry Bertie." I chuckled slightly embarrassed.

"Haha... Okay then."

I spent about an hour with Bertie and then I decided on going home because I was feeling absolutely crap.

Once I got into my house, I changed into my pj's and decided on watching the film Frozen.

I loved that film and Olaf's one liners made me so happy.

I sat on the sofa with a blanket over me and my hair up in a messy bun, pressing play and the film began, only to be stopped by a knock on the front door.

I checked my reflection and once I decided I looked suitable to open the door, I walked over and pulled the door open.

"Sam. We need to talk." Jack said standing there at the door.

I had no words.

"I-"

He pushed past me and walked in taking a seat on my sofa.

I closed the door, locking it and making my way into the living room.

Okay Sam. Stay strong and don't let him fuck with your head ok?

"What do you want Josh?!" I asked,

"You." He smirked.

Okay since when has he been this cheeky?

He was before but as soon as I got with Caspar he changed.

"Well you cant have me. I don't see why you cant seem to get that through your messed up head. I'm in love with Caspar and I don't need you."

I didn't mean to sound that harsh. It was just the fact that the kid was staring to really piss me off.

He cant just waltz in here and think that i'm going to dump Caspar and be with him.

"If you loved Caspar that much then you shouldn't have kissed me back ok? You did Sam and you cant fucking deny it either! You have feelings for me hidden down there somewhere and I just want you to stop putting on this act as though you don't." He came and stood in front of me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me as close as he could.

My hands rested on his chest and I was breathing quickly.

Why the hell does he do this to me?!

"I'm in love with you for goodness sake! I want you so bad that I cant move on and try to love someone else." He sighed.

He was so close.

So close that I could just lean up and kiss those pink lips of his.

NO SAM. What the hell are you thinking?!

What the hell was I doing?

Why deny it?! I'm in love with Josh and I bloody well know it.

I stood there as he lent down and placed his lips onto mine.

It started off soft and slow but then I let my stupid girl hormones get the best of me as I let him slide his tongue in and lift up my legs so that they were wrapped around his waist.

He groaned with desire.

Desire to have more of me.

He couldn't.

No matter how much I wanted him to.

No.

Oh shut up and just enjoy the moment.

The devilled side of me spoke.

Because I was so gullible I just let it happen.

He walked over to my room and kicked the door open, with his foot.

After getting the door open he sat on the bed with my legs still wrapped around his waist and our lips still moving in sync.

This was so wrong.

Oh this was the worst thing i've done in my whole life.

Shhhh.

His lips left mine as he pulled off his shirt.

Oh shit.

I'm gonna mess everything up so bad.

His hands went under my top and squeezed my waist, as his lips went back onto mine.

I could feel Josh Jr. getting more excited as we continued.

This needed to stop.

"Sam. What the actual fuck?!" Caspar said from the door.

And just then it did as my whole world went crashing down.

I'm screwed.

Oh, so screwed.