Guilt Pulled Me Into A Dark Hole...

Jack's POV

Seeing Sam the way she was, was indeed heartbreaking.

"Sam... He'll be ok." I tried comforting her,

We were only a few minutes from her house and I didn't know what to do.

She has tears streaming from her eyes and was sobbing.

"What if he dies Jack?!" She panicked looking at me,

We pulled up outside her house and there he was.

Josh.

Lying there on the pavement.

A lady who looked a lot like his mum was sat by him crying.

A tall tanned guy that looked pretty tough was by her side holding her and looking around, I guess for the ambulance.

Once he saw Sam his eyes lit up and she jumped out of the car running to his side.

Josh's side...

After all he was her friend before she became Caspar's girl...

Sam's POV

"Zain!" I sobbed running up to him and giving him a hug,

"Sam. I'm so sorry. I could have stopped thi-"

"Just... Where's the ambulance?!" I asked,

"They're on their way." He looked over at Gemma who was sat on the floor holding onto her brother,

"Gem..." I whispered, she turned her head to look at me as I took a seat next to her holding onto Josh's face.

He'd been stabbed in the stomach and at the moment his eyes were closed and he wasn't breathing.

He wasn't breathing!

Please.

Don't let this happen.

"Sam... I..."

" Gem. Stay strong and Josh'll be fine." I comforted her, rubbing circles on her back,

I dont know where the confidence was coming from but i had to.

For Gemma.

For Josh

"Sam... You... You hold him." Gemma looked at me,

"Its ok. You're ok where you are." I smiled an apologetic smile.

It probably came our crooked as I was still crying my eyes out.

"Sam, just hold onto him. I'll take Gemma inside for a drink." Jack said lifting Gemma up and walking her into the house.

Now it was only me and Zain left with Josh.

So I pulled Josh into my embrace and hugged him.

"I'm so so sorry Josh. I really am." I cried kissing his perfect brown hair,

"Sam..."

"No Zain. I... I was so horrible to do this to him. I'm so sorry Josh." I started breathing funny and my vision started going blurry.

"Sam..." Zain asked shaking my shoulders,

"I'm sorry..." I drifted off into darkness.

The last thing I heard was ambulance sirens.

Guilt pulled me into a dark hole.

Jack's POV

I was sat at the kitchen table with Gemma as she calmly sat drinking a glass of water.

"Jack!!" Zain panicked rushing in,

"Zain whats wrong?" I asked getting more and more worried,

"I- Sam. She... She fainted and knocked herself out on the pavement. The ambulance is taking her and Josh to the hospital. You guys take the car and i'll meet you's there." He ran out the door before we could even answer, Gemma's face was filled with shock and panic.

"Come on." I grabbed her hand softly and led her to my car, opening the door for her I let her get in.

Getting in on my side, I buckled up and started the engine.

I hope Sam's ok.

Caspar would never forgive me if something happened to her.

----------------------------------------------

Hey loveliessss! Can I just seriously thank you all so so soooo much for the +6K I can't believe this book is doing so well :') So thank you to everyone who votes and comments!

So I decided to do some of Jack's POV in this chapter and i'm starting to switch points of view in order for you guys to understand whats happening fully. If anyone gets confused at any point, just drop me a comment and i'll try reading them :*

Thank you for reading.

'And in case I don't see you, Good afternoon, good morning and good night.' << LOVE that film XD