Caspar's Gonna Kill Me.

Jack's POV

Yesterday I dropped Sameera off home and then I just went back to my house.

I couldn't face Caspar.

He walked away from us as soon as Sam said she prefered me more.

Finn told me he locked himself in his room and refused to come out.

I feel so bad.

To make things worse, today's the party so I'll have to face all my friends.

I suppose it isn't my fault but I still can't help but feel guilt.

Sameera's POV

"Sam seriously wear that dress you look amazing!" Zoe encouraged me as I stood there in my short, black, knee length dress that was black with a blue, white, purple and pink floral pattern. I also had these hot pink 7 inch heels. Yes 7 inches. I couldn't believe I was even wearing these.

"But Zoe! How the hell am I gonna walk?!" I questioned,

"You'll be fine, seriously, you look H.O.T." She emphasised on the hot part.

I chuckled "Why thank you."

"No bother, now i'll pick you up in an hour, I best go get ready myself." She waved as she left,

"Bye Zoe! Thanks for all the help!" I waved back

I looked good for Jack!

I grinned to myself.

Reaching down into my cupboard I pulled out a matching hot pink clutch bag shaped like a rose.

Ok Zoe was right. I DO LOOK HOT.

Right I need to stop being so vain and concentrate on doing up my face and hair.

Wish me luck!

Caspar's POV

"Caspar get the f*** out of your room before I have to kick the door down and drag you out." Zain called from behind the door.

"I told you this party isn't my type of party. I don't need to and will not be going." I grumbled.

"Shut up and just open the door." He shouted.

"For goodness sakes!" I screamed, unlocking the door and flinging it open.

"What do you want?!" I shouted at him,

"For you to stop being such an idiot and actually TRY and win Sam back." He sighed.

"What's the point? There's three of us after her, why waste pressious time. I might as well back out and let the other two fight for her."

"Listen Caspar, if you truely love her you'll stop thinking like that. You're supposed to fight for her when there are obsticles in the way. Thats what love is all about."

"Woah, Zain that was some deep shit..." I managed to squeeze out a small laugh.

"I know mate but i'm being serious."

"Yeah you're right. Give me like half an hour and i'll be ready to come with you." I smiled,

"Ok, I'll be in the living room." He said walking away.

I turned around and opened my wardrobe.

Sameera. I'm gonna win you back whether I do it today or next month, all I know is that its gonna happen.

*24 Hours In The Future*

Jack's POV

The sun shone through the curtains and I rubbed my eyes.

Mahn yesterday was one heck of a party.

I suddenly came to realisation that there was someone with their head resting on my bare chest. Looking down I saw a girl with dark brown hair, still curled nicely even though she'd been sleeping on it.

"Morning Jack." She smiled looking up at me,

Those dark brown eyes always made me smile since the day I met her.

"Morning gorgeous. Have a nice sleep?" I smiled back,

"Yeah I did and i'm glad we talked last night, it was nice to actually talk to someone and fall asleep talking at a party than be doing something else and not remember a thing." She sighed with content written on her face.

"Yeah I agree." I put one of her curls behind her ear and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

Caspar's gonna kill me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooh who do we think the girl is?

Is it Sameera?

Or is it someone totally new?

Haha I bet the suspense kills you guys!

I'm sorry that I can't update loads these days guys its just exams as i've said but thank you all so much for sticking with me through 2013 and before that!

Love you guys sooooo much and please recommend this story to your friends if you think its good!

Happy New Year <3 and I shall update the next one as soon as possible :) xxxxx

Meera xxx