Life Is Full Of Surprises

Sam's POV

When the girls dropped me off at home yesterday, mum had left me a note telling me they'd all gone to visit my uncle who wasn't well in Scotland and wouldn't be back until the weekend.

I would have went too.

She'd rang later on telling me they had to leave urgently and couldn't take me cause they knew I had a test today.

Oh well.

I was currently stood by my locker and putting in all the books that I needed for today.

Caspar and I talked for ages last night, but then when it got to about 12 he decided he'd let me sleep cause of this test.

This damn test is a pain in the bum.

We'd decided that we were going to go to the park for a picnic after school, so I'd brought clothes to change into after PE.

"Sameeraaaaa!" Faith tapped my shoulder,

"Faithhhhhh!" I smiled,

"Ready for this test." She asked,

"Can't wait to get it over with." I sighed,

"Me too." She stood there looking around for a bit before slowly starting to sing 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion.

She does this a lot.

But thats whats so damn special about her.

"Near... Far... Whereeeeverrrr you areeee-"

"Faith! Please. Stop. No distractions until after the test." Emma cut her off,

"Aww why?!" I questioned,

Faith made me laugh when she sang and I hated when she's told to stop.

"Because i'm panicking! I'm gonna do so bad on this test and I bet I end up with a D!" Emma rambled,

She did this a lot.

Both of my best friends had special qualities to them which were definitely unique.

Faith sings at random moments, is really clever and a great person to talk to for advice.

Emma panics about tests when she aces them and was worried for nothing and she has a similar fangirl brain to me too.

I love these girls more than anything in my life.

"Shame that Emma doesn't want the D today..." I sniggered,

"Ahahaha! That was a good one." Faith burst into fits of laughter,

"Really mature Sam." Emma glared, her lip began twitching which clearly showed she wanted to laugh.

"Come on... You know you want to laugh..." I smirked,

"Shut up!" She smirked turning away,

"Haha come on then girlies lets get to class." I smiled, we all walked side by side to our lesson.

Luckily I had all my lessons with these girls today and unfortunately I had none with Zain.

The day flew by and at lunch Zain was no where to be seen. I wasn't really paying attention though. I was way to excited to go out with Caspar after school.

I said bye to Emma and Faith and made my way to the main gates waiting for Caspar to come.

"Hey..." I felt someone cover my eyes and just by the accent, I knew it was him.

"Hey Caspar." I turned around and his face came into view,

He pulled me into his embrace and whispered, "I missed you."

Inhaling his scent like a weirdo, I pulled away and blushed,

"I missed you too." I whispered back,

"Well lets get going then gorgeous." He grinned, entwining our hands we made our way to his car, getting in I strapped on my seat belt and began a conversation with Caspar.

You know I didn't ever think life would get this good.

Then again, life is full of surprises.

Josh's POV

I watched as she got into the car with Caspar.

How could she?!

She forgot that she promised to go for coffee with me after school.

I knew it.

I can't believe she blew me off.

I'm pissed now.

"Josh who you waiting for?" Emma asked, she stood by one of my sides and Faith by my other,

"Tell Sam she's the biggest bitch I know and I never want to speak to her again." I huffed, storming off, I made my way to my car and drove off.

Ok so I lied.

I do want to speak to her.

But she's still a bitch for blowing me off for her annoying african boyfriend.

Nah Caspar's actually a really nice guy.

I'm just annoyed at the fact, he could have anyone, but me... I can only have Sam... She was the only one that loved me because of my personality.

If only I stopped myself from falling so hard the day I met her.

Life would be so much easier now.

I thought life wouldn't be so challenging, the way that people described it.

But then again, life is full of surprises.

----------------------------------------------

Hey there lovelies! How are you all doing? Its like 1.30am right now and I have school tomorrow... Oopsie.

I just couldn't sleep so I had to upload.

I have a maths mock exam on Wednesday (Wish me luck please!) Its my dads 40th on Friday and my uncles hen do on the Saturday so a busy busy week for me!

I'm uploading one chapter now and I'll have one up tomorrow as well.

So by the time you're reading this there'll probably be another chapter for you to read but I dunno yet.

Thank you so much for reading and feel free to share with your friends please! Follow and vote and comment pleaseee!

Oh and the brand new two story Tesco's is opening tomorrow! Buzzin ahaha.

Anyway what did you's think?

Like the chapter?

Who here hates Josh?

Aha you'll feel sorry for him later on or even cry because of him.

I promise you.

Mwahahaha (me being evil lol)

Anyways thanks for reading!!! Love you's lots :* xxxx