Truths Out

Sameera's POV
"The thing is Sam... I don't feel the same way that you feel about me." Jack sighed, holding my hands and kneeling down in front of me.
He caressed my cheek with his right thumb.
"Jack I-"
"I'm really sorry. At the start, yeah I did have a small amount of feelings for you and I thought that I was slowly falling for you bu-"
"Jack what the actually fuck." A girls voice said from the doorway.
The two of us looked up to see this tanned girl with curly brown hair and glistening brown eyes.
She was stunning.
"Sierra!" Jack shot up and turned around to face her. I rose from my position on the bed and smiled.
"What are you doing with her?" She said, not in a rude way, in a more confused way.
She gave me a smile and held out her hand.
"Hi. I'm Sierra." I shook her hand and chuckled.
"Hun I know exactly who you are."
"You do?" Her and Jack said together.
"Of course I do. I've been fangirling over Caspar for 4 years of my life and you don't think that I'd know who Sierra was?" I laughed.
"Wait a second." Jack looked at me in shock.
"Yes Jack. I can remember now." I smiled.
"Oh my god Sam. I'm so glad you've got your memory back!" He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back.
Thing is after that kiss Caspar gave me a whole lot of memories came flooding back.
I was going to tell Caspar but then Jack pulled me away.
Throughout the whole explination that Jack was giving me I was trying my hardest to tell him he doesn't need to explain.
"When did you remember?" Sierra asked,
"I know. It was when Caspar kissed you wasn't it?" Jack answered.
I nodded.
"And then I went and ruined the whole thing." He looked down at the floor.
"Aww Jack. Don't feel so bad. I'll sort it out." I assured him.
I looked at Sierra.
"It was nice meeting you and I'll hopefully meet you again soon." I bidded her goodbye and left the room.
The last thing Jack needs is for me to stay there like a third wheel.

Now to go find Caspar.

As I was trying to walk over to Zain, a random guy came in the way.
"Hey there hot stuff." He smirked.
He stinks.
Its disgusting how the party litterally only started an hour ago and there are people here that are already off their faces.
I suppose thats what parties are all about.
"Excuse me. I need to go find someone." I said politely trying to move out of the way.
"Why find someone else when you've already found me?" He whispered, getting closer to my face.
"Because I wasn't looking for some drunk arse-hole. Now will you move." I spat.
"Excuse you?!" He shouted grabbing my shoulder.
"Get the fuck off of me now." I pulled my shoulder away and looked him in his ugly yellow eyes.
"Either you let me walk away or I slap you and get my boyfriend to kick the shit out of you." I threatened.
"Ha. I'm scarred." He laughed.
As I looked over his shoulder I saw Caspar looking at me with a creased forehead. I ushered him over with my hand and he came running.
"What's wrong Sam?" He asked standing a friendly distance from me.
I closed the distance wrapping one of my arms around his waist.
"This guy won't leave me alone." I looked at the guy and he realised who my boyfriend was.
"Shit. Mate i'm sorry. I'll leave her alone just don't kick me out." The guy waffled on.
"Alright. Don't ever touch my friend again yeah?" Caspar asked.
"I won't. Sorry." He apologised, running away as quick as he could.

Once he was gone I turned to face Caspar.

"Am I only your friend?" I questioned with my bottom lip hanging out.
"I- Uh... Do you want to be more than that?" He asked,
"I am more than that Caspar! After all we've been through. I didn't meet you after our meeting in Nando's for no reason." I chuckled.
His eyes opened in shock.
"You remember!" He grinned.
I grinned back and he picked my up in a tight hug.
"I love you so so sooooo much Sameera and I'm so sorry for not being there in the hospital the whole time you were there. I missed you so much and I'll never ever leave you again. I promise." He kissed my lips quickly and hugged me again.
"Its fine baba seriously. Just please put me down." I laughed.
"It's so good to have you back." He grinned.
"Aww i'll try not to forget you again." I laughed.
"Do you want to go home?" He asked, smiling.
"Who's mine or yours?" I questioned,
"Mine." He replied.
"Let's go." I grinned.

He held my hand and it felt perfect.

I've missed him so much.

Caspar's POV

*Half an hour later*

"That was a really good film, wha-" I looked down to see Sam fast asleep on my stomache.
We'd been watching Star Trek Into Darkness and I must have been so engrosed in it I hadn't even realised when she doesed off.
We'd come back from the party and got into some comfy clothes.
I'd given Sam one of my hoodies.
It was so good to have her back and wearing my clothes.
Moving slowly, I got myself out from underneath her and picked her up bridal style.
Carefully I walked along the corridoor and straight into my room.
I placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her so she was snug and comfy.
I stood there for a few minutes just taking in her perfect features.

The way her hair fell around her face.
No tension was written on her forehead.
Her lips slightly parted as she took soft, quiet breaths.

I moved her hand slightly as it was in one of them really awkward positions.
I was about to move my hand away when she held it tight.
"Stay with me." She whispered.
"I will babe I just need to turn the TV off." I smiled, kissing her forehead.
"Ok." She smiled, letting my hand go.
"You know what. The TV can be switched off tomorrow." I grinned.
She shuffled her way along the bed making room for me to get in.

As I lay down, she turned on her side and looked at me. I matched her position just so we were opposite each other.
"I'm glad we're sorted now." I said stroaking her left cheek.
"Same." She said moving forward, placing her lips on mine.
Our lips moved in slow, sweet motions, pulling her close I groaned.
We parted for air and I looked her right in the eyes.
"You make me feel so good. Don't ever leave me." I then joined our lips again this time making them move a lot quicker and rougher.
This was devine.
I'm never gonna let her go and I can promise myself and her that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Saspar is just utter perfection!!!!!
Who loved this chapter? I sure loved writing it!
Its Friday and I'm actually so happy its the end of the week. All this week i've been busy with mock exams and its so good to have them all over with!
That is until the realy things come along in March :( 
But until then I plan on updating at least every week if not then every fortnight.
Wish me luck! Haha
And I dunno if you guys saw it but i updated my status a few days ago cause I was really upset with a guy that I argued with but i got him back today and I feel sooooo much better!
Ah my life is complicated.
But you lot probs dont care haha
Well have a good weekend and I'll upload the next one as soon as I can!
Stay safe
Meera xoxoxox