Get Yo Batty In The Living Room.

The day pretty much dragged on because I knew I'd hurt someones feelings.

I decided on walking home today and popping round Josh's instead of spending my time with Caspar.

Josh deserved to have some time with me, all I've done the past couple days is push him away and I hate myself for that.

An apology.

Thats what he deserves.

No Sam, he deserves better.

I walked up his drive way and knocked on the door.

It took a while before Gemma answered.

"Hey." She said opening the door, as soon as she realised who I was a grin formed on her face,

"Meera!" She chuckled embracing me in her arms,

"Hey Gem! I didn't know you were back, you should have text and I would have visited quicker." I stepped into the house as she moved to the side to let me in.

"Well I only just came back like an hour ago, but its been ages! How's things?" She winked nudging me.

You're probably wondering what the hell she means right?

Well Gemma is Josh's older sister.

When she left for University last year, I was with Harry and I had literally only just gotten together with him.

I haven't seen her since so she isn't too familiar on the whole 'finished with Harry' and 'dating Caspar Lee' thing.

"You've missed a lot." I sighed,

She looked at me worried,

"Gorgeous, I have all day, get yo batty (A/N its another word for bum) in the living room and we'll talk." She smiled dragging me into the room.

It took me a while to explain everything and I even explained the problem I was having with Josh.

"Listen Sam, Josh is a tough guy on the outside but I know and you know just how soft he is on the inside." She sighed,

"I know... Its just, I'm with Caspar now and I haven't really thought of Josh as anything more than a best friend. We have too good of a friendship to ruin it." I took a deep breath and leant back onto the sofa,

"I get you. Just explain that to him." She suggested,

"I tried, thats when he wanted to take me out for a coffee and I forgot... I feel so bad." I looked down at my shoes in shame,

"Aww. Don't worry. As soon as he gets home, you two can talk it out. Till then, come up and help me unpack please. Plus I need to tell you more about my romance!" She grinned.

"Come on then." I chuckled, she stood up and made her way to her room whilst I followed.

Four hours had passed and there was no sight of Josh.

No reply, after me and Gemma messaged him.

He wasn't picking up and neither was Zain.

We decided on just leaving them for a bit and when they wanted to reply then they would.

Except that never came.

Until around 12.30.

"Gem, i'm not sure Josh is coming home today..." I drifted,

"He will be. He knows today's the day i'm coming hom-"

She was cut off when the front door slammed shut.

"GEM YOU HOME YET?" Josh's voice shouted,

"I'm in my room." She called back,

"Make sure you're decent, I'm coming." He grumbled,

"Are you sure you want to come in, S-"

Before she could explain that I was here he walked in and stopped as soon as he saw my face.

It was obvious his emotions went from happy/excited to hurt/annoyed.

"I'll come back later..." He drifted off,

"Wait!" I shouted after him before he could turn and walk back out the door,

"What?!" He spat,

"Josh. Please. Listen to her?" Gemma pleaded,

"I don't want to." He huffed,

"Stop being so damn stubborn." She shouted at him,

Go Gemma!

"Fine." He grumbled, walking over to the bean bag, he sat down and folded his arms over his chest, like a child.

"I'll leave you's to it." Gemma sighed patting me on the head like an elder sister would do,

"Thanks." I sighed, getting ready to ask for forgiveness.

Gemma left the room and Josh sat there staring at me.

"Josh I-"

"Don't Sam. Seriously. I'm sorry for being an arse and not telling you before but I am crazy about you. Seeing you with Harry killed me on the inside but seeing you with Caspar is so much worse. I don't want you to leave him but we can't be friends. Please. It hurts too much to see you with someone that isn't me. Just hate me." He sighed, brushing a hand through his quiff he walked out of Gemma's room and into his own slamming the door shut.

"Josh..." I whispered, breaking into a sob.

----------------------------------------------

Sooooo! Who hates Josh?Who loves him and feels sorry for him? I dunno... I think he's being a bit of an arse. I mean he CAN be friends with Sam, he was before. When she was with Harry... Anyway comment your thoughts pleaseeee! :)