~Author's Interview~

Phew. Another fanfic FINALLY done. Sorry it took soooo long but its done and I hoped you enjoyed reading!

So, I do wanna say that I've enjoyed writing this fanfic even though the original story was a live action film based from the anime and manga. I even enjoyed the movie even though they changed some things and changed the ending. Some people say the live action movies aren't that great but I think the Death Note movies were good. I liked seeing Japanese actors act on camera. Also they chose the right actors to play the characters. What did you think of the two movies?

I don't know if you read both this story and my other death note story based on the anime version, but in case you haven't read The Fallen, my death note anime version story, it's about a fallen angel who basically warns Light of the death note and the consequences that will come his way if he continues using the notebook and playing god and will become mad. Her name is Freya and her alias that she uses is Scarlett, which is the same alias Rose uses in this story. I have these two characters linked for my specific reasons. In Beautiful Rose, the live action death note story, Light refers Rose to a Fallen Angel. Even I made both these characters similar yet different.

As far as the ending, I wasn't sure whether to go with where Rose ends up dying or to keep her alive. I can see both endings happening either way. So, I ended up making two different endings and let you decided which ending is best. In my opinion, both endings are sad and left in a mystery when Ryuk is still seen in the city of Tokyo. Who knows if he drops the notebook again for someone else to pick up.

Speaking of which, I found out a while ago that the producers are making a sequel to the two Death Note movies. Interesting I say. They mentioned only a bit what it might be about and again someone finds the Death Note and an enemy of theirs tries to put them to justice. I don't remember exactly if one of them or both of them might be related to Light and L, but that doesn't make sense since both of them didn't have children. We'll just have to see!

If they do make a sequel I will indeed watch it and see what's going to happen. And I'm not sure as to writing a fanfic for it, like if you chose the ending where Rose survives, she can probably come back to Japan and see what the hell is going on and why this is happening again. And she has Light and L by her side in spirit. That's what I have in mind if I were to make a fanfic for the movie sequel.

Let me know what you think of the Death Note movie sequel and possibly a fanfic sequel for it.

Thank you for reading this story and my other stories and I hope you enjoyed!

See ya in another story!