Chapter 4: Aminan Part I

"It's none of your business!" He's much more inquisitive than I thought.

"Oh c'mon. Answer it."

"Why is that you want to know it that bad?" ayan, natigilan siya. Buti naman!

"Because if you do, I'll let you ask me any question and answer it honestly." Nyee, humirit pa. Eh ano namang itatanong ko sa...Aha! Oo nga. Alam ko na.

"Fine. I hate boys because they're probably the most stupid thing a girl can have."

"But we are the ones who are giving you that cloud-nine feeling." sabat niya.

"A feeling that doesn't last long!" Take that!

"Yes, because we have so much more in store for you girls."

"But it's not enough. You'll probably run out of it anytime soon. And when you do, you'll leave the girls for another one that hasn't experience any of your charms. And then repeat. That's your cycle! Right?"

"No. We never get tired of making our girlfeel like they're the one, the only one. The one that we'll share the rest of our life with. You just girls are so dumb enough to think such absurd things. Girls never let guys explain. Girls rarely appreciate our sweat that dripped because of the thousand things we've done for them." depensa niya.

Mukhang may pinagdadaanan siya ah? Hugot 101. Pero ewan ko ba, how am I suppose to understand love, if me myself haven't experienced it yet? Ahh ewan! Pero di ako papatalo sa kanya, I'll spit all my observations.

"Well, they wouldn't have to bombard you all with doubts if you guys just stick to one. One second your eyes are locked on one girl, but the moment someone better passed by you'll return her heart with band aids!"

"Girls always think the most naive things! That statement made me realized that maybe, just maybe, the girls are the one's who doesn't seal a commitment with a trust. Forgive us guys but we're not perfect."

Naiinis na ako ha! Wag naman sanang mag-stereotype, pero sabagay ako naman ang nagsimula eh. Titigilan ko na nga at baka kung ano na namang masabi ko.

"Nobody else is perfect!" Yan na lang ang sinabi ko. Ang haba diba? Tsss.

"Good then you got my point. But I just want to let you know that every single imperfection our girls are perfect in our eyes. We're just stupid enough to hide behind our shadows and not let our girls know that."

Kalma pa rin ang boses niya, pero ako kanina pa napipikon. Kasi naman eh, kung pwede lang bang bigyan niyo ako ng makakapag-iba ng point of view ko sa mga lalaki? Shemaay! Wala na akong masabi sa kanya. I guess there's one left thing to do at ito ang pinakaayaw ko sa lahat. TCH!

"Fine! I accept defeat!" pag-amin ko pero I kept a straight face. Wag mong ipapakitang lugami ka dahil talo ka.

Tumawa lang siya, this time hindi yung pang-asar. Yung bang parang may relief sa tawa nya. Eh teka, bakit ba parang ang expert niya? Siguro mahigit pa sa isang dosena ang naging girlfriend nito.

"It's my turn to ask." sabi ko na lang.

"Ok, fine. Ask away!" and then he smiled. Wag kang ngumiti pwede ba? May kakaiba kasi eh. Parang tinutunaw yung mata ko. Tss.

"What's with you and the phone attitude?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" kumunot ang noo niya.