Outcast Freak AttentionWhore. Call me What Ever You Can Think Of

I hear chairs scrape across lilnouem. Arms wrap around me. Gentle touches as if I'll break at any given moment. A soft hand strokes my hair while another strokes my back.

I've never felt so loved, my brain thinks sheepishly.

A cough of annoyance ruins the beautiful moment. As the arms unwind the group hug opens up to a group of sluts. A glare on each face. My hands start shaking vigoursly and I stand there like the pathetic little shit I am, waiting for the first hit.

"Excuse me but why are you hugging her!? She's nothing but a piece of shit on the floor." Shaniah says, fake sweetness in her voice. The boys turn and look at me, horror on their faces at her choice of words.

"Excuse me but-" Harry starts but I cut him off.

"Harry, it's not even worth it." Grabbing my book I stumble away feeling embarrassed and small. I'm a freak of nature. An outcast.

My vision starts to blur and hot tears stumble down my cheeks. Rushing to the nearest bathroom, I stare at the disgusting reflection.

Why? Why must I be banished into the ugly valley??

Nobody knows.

The door is thrown open and they stalk in.

"You're such an AttentionWhore Jordan. It's almost like you're begging for everyone to look at you." Katie says, hands on hips. I stand there silently, head down as I take in the insult.

"I already told you this Katie, Jordan is mute." Giana says, bored. She's right though.

"But Giana she cut Harry Styles off!!!" Katie whines. The rest of them roll their eyes and sit on their hip, bored.

Their skirts only just cover their ass and their boobs are only held in by a small piece of fabric.

You've got to be kidding me..

~ Niall's P.O.V ~

As we're approaching the hall, girls are literally throwing themselves at the windows. I look down at my sandwich and my appetite flies away. Harry gives me a look but continues to wave at the fans.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't famous. That I was back home in Mullingar with my friends and family, playing football and eating. But then I would of never meet these four amazing lads. Never would be touring the world doing what I love.

Singing.

While the lads are climbing out of the car, my hands start sweating and shaking. I feel out of breath. Great, my claustrophobia is making its way into my head. I get a familiar gut wrenching pain in my torso. Harry looks back and reaches a hand towards me.

"Trust me Niall, you'll be fine." he smiles briefly as my hand connects with his. Pulling me out of the car, desperate girls screams ring in my ears, rattling my bones and turning my brain to mush. Driving me insane.

"You'll be fine Niall. You'll be fine." Liam says with a promising smile.

We walk quickly and finally were inside, only to be greeted with more screaming girls. A dull pain bangs it's way into my head. I need earmuffs. Taking our seats at the table, Take Me Home plays in the background and camera flashes blind us. Everything moving in a blur.

My throat is parched and I'm greatful when we are given a bottle of cold water. The relieving cold water swims down my throat. Hydrating my body.

More and more girls pour on and off the stage. Some giving us presents others just utterly speechless. I have never seen so many happy faces in a long time. Truth to tell I love making people smile and laugh. It's one of the best feelings in the world. Apart from having food in my stomach and singing of course.

Hour after hour just drags on and the end of the line is in sight. As the end of the line reaches the table, a tallish girl with long brown hair approaches us. As she climbs the steps her beautiful blue eyes hold mine. I can see pain, hurt and fear in them. Dark clothes hide her slim body.

Wow.

I'm lost for words. A small smile doesn't reach her eyes. Holding eye contact with her, she breaks it off and shuffles across the stage. I'm left staring, gobsmacked. This must be a dream, because girls like her just don't exsist. As she continues to move across the stage Louis, Zayn and Harry are left in utter astonishment. Their gaze watching her every move. She finally stops at Liam. He stares up into her eyes, searching for something. He looks away finding nothing.

As her arm stretches out, her sleeve slips up revealing plump, white scars on her already pale skin. Liam looks up, horrified as his eyes flick from her wrist to her face.

What the hell just happened???