Jealous

•Jordan•

{Few Days Later}

After telling my 'haunting' secret to Liam and him sharing his, a tight bond has connected me and him. My trust and respect for him has been growing ever since our private talk.

Zayn and Harry have ignored me once again because of my outburst of anger. But to be honest, can you blame me?

Niall avoids my eyes as well. Louis still makes small conversation but still, me and Liam are the tightest. We are close but not close enough for me to tell him the whole story.

"Jordan remember you are meeting Louis' cousin today!!" Liam exclaims quietly from across the miniature table.

"Yeah I know," I reply, feeling absolutely glum and nervous. Fiddling with my shirt sleeve, an exhausted Eleanor Calder stumbles into the kitchen, a tired smile plastered on her face.

"Hey El!" Liam says cheerfully.

"Hey Li!!" Eleanor replies.

"Hello Jordan." She whispers. Nodding my head, I try my best to look happy.

Eleanor looks exactly like she does in pictures, perfect. She is beautiful, funny- I mean if she made me laugh, she is amazing!!- she is really friendly and has this aurora surrounding her. An aurora that is happy, cheerful and bright. I can see why Louis loves her so much. They are an adorable couple and I would be unhappy if anything bad was to happen between the two.

"Tessa is an awesome person Jordan. I reckon you'll like her and you'll be the best of friends," Liam states, a goofy grin on his features.

"You talked to Danielle??" I ask quietly. I have now learned that Liam is head over heels for Danielle Peazer. And that whenever they talk over the phone or Skype, Liam goes all goofy and happy. It's cute really.

"Yeah," Liam answers, a rosy colour filling his cheeks as his blood rushes towards the skin.

"Aww you're blushing!!!" Eleanor exclaims as she walks past with a small mug in her hand. She pokes his cheek but continues to walk back into the lounge area.

Apparently the concert in BlackPool was outrageous. Harry got his stitches out and I haven't fully forgiven myself for injuring him. Guilt fills me every time I see his face scrunch up in pain. And now we are on our way to Doncaster, where I am meeting Louis' cousin, Tessa Tomlinson. To say I'm nervous is an understatement.

"Do I have to meet Tessa??" I ask, whining slightly.

"Yes you do," Liam says, not looking up from his phone.

"What if she doesn't like me?! What if she runs away like everyone else?! What if-"

"Jordan, I understand that you are scared of rejection and it's okay but Tessa is kind, caring and is an amazing person." Liam encourages. "Anyway, you meet us and have we ran away yet??" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Well no you haven't run away yet but hell yeah I'm scared of rejection. Isn't everyone!!?? And most girls find me boring, weird and intimidating." I protest against Liam's word on Tessa.

"Intimidating?" Liam inquires.

"Yeah the black clothes, the scowl I always wear and my height. I'm intimidating to girls and short people." I explain, deeply frowning.

"I know Eleanor really likes you," Liam tries.

"Yeah whatever. She's just saying that to be nice because she feels bad for me and because Louis Tomlinson has a big mouth and doesn't know what 'shut up' means." I say loud enough for Louis to hear the last part.