Admitting

••Jordan's POV••

Why is my face lining the walls of an empty bedroom?? Why have the boys built a shrine in remembrance of me??

This doesn't make any sense. Most of the boys hated me. Why create a shrine when they don't like me. I just can't comprehend it and I have to sit down on the edge of the bed.

The door opens a crack and a curly haired boy slips inside. Watching him with careful eyes, he approaches a picture and traces my jaw.

Where did they get these pictures from??

They must of taken them secretly because I despise photos being taken of me. I rather be behind the camera than in front of it.

Turning from the secretly taken picture of me, he walks towards the bed and sits down, unknowingly, next to me. I move down the bed, an uneasy feeling passing through me.

"Jordan, I'm so sorry that I was such a dick to you. I never meant to come across that way." It's almost like he knows that I'm here. His lips continue to move but I'm not listening. I can't hear him over the roar in my ears. Covering them with my hands, I scream as the roar gets louder. Falling off the bed and curling into the fetal position and I shudder as the roar increases and paralyses my body. My eyes squeeze shut as I wrap my arms around my body, concealing itself from the pain.

Prying opening my eyes, Harry has left the room and the door as been left open ajar. Wiping at the salty liquid on my cheeks, I get up from the ground and follow him out of the room. His body has disappeared from view but I still follow the path that is the hallway.

Damn these guys have it good.

-------------------

••Liam's POV••

"Okay, so to finalize the details for Jordan Wells' funeral, it's on the 21 of August and will commence at 10 am??" The funeral director tries to confirm over the phone.

"Yes, that's correct." I confirm. I nod my head but then quickly realise that Mike, the funeral director, can't see me.

"And, it will run approximately for an hour and a half??"

"Yes. It depends on how long the speeches will take." I say as I scratch my chin. I need to shave.

"Of course, of course. Right, I'll let you be Mr.Payne. Have a good day." And with that the conversation is over. Jordan's funeral is in two days. Two days!!

"You alright babe??" Danielle, my beautiful girlfriend, asks me as she sits next to me on the couch. My arm sneaks around her waist and she leans into me. I press a kiss to her unruly hair and smile to myself. How did I get so lucky??

"Yeah, I'm fine. How was your sleep??"I ask as she looks up at me with a smile.

"It was great, the best I've had in awhile. I don't remember the T.V being turned off though," She says with a frown.

"Oh, I turned it off before I went to the toilet." I quickly explain. My lips connect with Dani's forehead and I stand up. "You want something to eat??" Dani nods eagerly and jumps up off the couch. I follow her into the small kitchen. stopping at the small fridge, I search through the contents and pull out some eggs and other ingredients for an omelet.

Dani begins to giggle uncontrollably as we dance around the small kitchen. My hands firmly hold her waist while her arms are locked around my neck. I spin us both around and her head falls back while she laughs aloud. Pecking her nose, she giggles again but tugs on my collar. She connects her lips with mine, and I feel as if I'm flying. All those cliche sparks and what not are there. The electricity is flowing under my skin. Dani is my drug and there's no way I'm going back.