Where Am I??

•Jordan's POV•

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

The continious cycle of the slow 'beep' drives me crazy, slowly.

What is it measuring??

Why is it beeping??

What is the beep??

"Has she moved at all?"

"No."

My hands feel like the are chained to my sides. My feet linked together by rope. I open my mouth, trying to scream for help but no sound comes out. I try to adjust my body into a more comfortable position but I can't move anything.

I pry open my eyes, to find that I am enclosed in a portal of darkness. With every turn of my head, more darkness surrounds me.

A bright sensation burns my retinas, causing me to snap them shut and screw them together. Even with my eyes closed, I still feel that burning sensation.

A big gust of wind blows my hair in every direction. Knotting the pieces together creating a tangled mess. My feet and wrists are still locked together, I'm chained down in one place. A roar in my ears sends a shiver down my spine, creating goosebumps on my pale skin.

Thrashing in place, I attempt to loosen the ties that are keeping me in captivity. They don't budge.

I attempt to scream for 'help' once more but alas, no such thing happened. Not even a whisper of a sound escapes my lips. It's almost like I lost my voice. Like I have no voice. Like I have been permanently muted.

Is this what Hell is like??

Have I been banished to this portal for eternity because of the way I live my life??

Have I been placed here because I'm a bitch to One Direction and co??

Opening my eyes once more, the burning light has vanished. Glimpsing down at my wrist, a bright, vibrant blue seeps out from a deep wound on my arm.

Wriggling around again, I begin to feel panic settling in.

Am I stuck like this, forever??

Am I here for a specific reason or just because Hades wanted a new best friend??

Why am I here??

•*•*•

•Harry's POV•

Bloody Jordan. Always ending up in the bloody hospital because she can't control her emotions. Because she feels like she has to cut herself to feel anything but pain.

To be honest, I'm starting to wish we never even meet her. That she didn't come to the meet and greet, that she wore a top with longer sleeves.

It's actually, extremely annoying how our whole day revolves around her.

I understand completely that she's had a rough start to her life. I understand that she's beginning to hate us and that she doesn't want to be with us.

Liam needs to understand that every problem we come across, he can't figure out and find the solution; that he can fix everything up and play 'Mr. Counsellor'. He needs to realise that some people don't want help from others and that the are independent and can work everything out themselves.

He's so oblivious to people's body language. I mean Jordan's body language is quite obvious to figure out. Sometimes you can read her like an open book but at other times, she is closed and locked up.- did I just refer to Jordan as a book?? Oh well.