When?

•Jordan•

Liam stumbles over his question while the other boys jaws hang open. Their eyes wide and surprised.

"A few hours ago." I mumble. My eyes are glued to my feet. A deep breath is exhaled as the elevator doors glide open. Struggling to pick up my heavy bag, I stroll out of the lift and wait for the clumsy boys to exit the elevator as well.

"So you are coming with us?? I just want to make sure I heard Louis correctly." Niall asks excitedly.

"Yes Niall I am coming with you." I state breathing in and out deeply. A goofy grin spreads across his lips at my statement. Boys these days.

Flashing lights and people are squished against the windows. Cameras are held over the insane fans as the boys form a protective circle around me. Screams hit the windows as the circle around me moves closer to the door. Palms are slapped across the glass panes as they get crazier and crazier with excitement.

The circle tightens as the cloudy sky is introduced to us as we step outside. The screaming, flashing and clicking stops. Everyone is holding a breath as anger, shock and realisation are written on every facial feature that belongs to each visible fan. I mean there are a good couple hundy fans here.

I'm in some deep shit now.

A warm hand clasps around mine as glares are sent at me. Nothing that I'm used to- I've had it way worse. The tour buses are in sight, we're almost there!! The door opens for me to climb in, still no screams of jealousy and anger. No flashing lights blinding everyone. How strange is that?

They're probably in shock. I mean I would be too. Sitting comfortably as possible on the couch, everyone sits down and the bus pulls off down the road.

"Is it necessary that you need three tour buses??" I ask sarcastically.

"No not really. I guess we just have extra incase we get sick of each other, which rarely happens." Louis explains, sort of clearing things up.

"But it does happen on the odd occasion?"

"Yeah. It does. Um sometimes we are really tired and irritable, those extra buses are like time out areas for us. So we can cool off, sleep or just relax quietly." Louis continues.

"Oh." I say, not being able to say much anymore.

"Divas." I say, fake coughing. A grin spreads across my mouth as no one has realised what I said.

"HEY!!" Zayn pipes up. I spoke to soon.

"What?" I ask dumbfound, well at least pretending to be.

"I heard what you just said!" Zayn says.

"What I called you divas. What's wrong with that?" I ask with a shrug.

"Hey that's uncalled for Jordan!!" Harry exclaims, a pout on his lips.

"Turn that frown upside down Harry." I say a smirk plastered on my mouth. Amusement settles on Liam's face as he watches the boys reactions with me. Each of them slowly realising what I had done and said. "Where are we heading now?" I ask as the buses speed increases.

"Blackpool." Niall says.

"Cool. You realise I will not be watching any of your shows." I say, a serious look etching its way onto my features.

"Why not!?" Louis whines.

"Claustrophobia, I hate the extreme heat from everything and I just don't really like concerts." I explain with a shrug.

"Well that sucks." Louis pouts.

"It's not my fault!" I say sticking my tongue out playfully.

"Well that's something Jordan and Niall have in common." Liam says with a smirk. My eyes grow wide and Niall deeply blushes. An awkward atmosphere settles and it's so thick you can cut it with a knife.