A Ghostly Presence

••Jordan's POV••

When the boys and girls split away from their conversations, I felt a tug on my arm. Almost like another spirit was wanting me to go somewhere. Like a tug of desperation. It was weird, uncomfortable.

I guess I am part of the supernatural world now but I don't see the Vampires, WereWolves, Witches, Wizards, Hybrids. I don't see any of them. I'm alone with the people who don't like me very much. But there's more than that, I can't talk, touch, whatever. I don't have any contact with these people because I'm on the other-side.

Yet since being here, I haven't seen another soul. No one in this place, god I don't even know what to call it. I guess it's my new home now though. I don't know how long I'll be in this place for but I know that it isn't a very nice place to be. Stuck between two worlds.

Walking through walls, walking through glass, doors, everything is an indescribable thing to do. It has it's perks but then it means that I intrude in important moments. Like extremely important moments.

-----

The lights have been switched off. I am enclosed in total darkness once again and my mind trails back to those painful days or hours I spent in total darkness before passing on. My hands tremble and my tear ducts fill with the salty liquid. Wiping at my eyes, I discover that I can see my hand in front of my face. I can see everything perfectly. It's like I'm wearing night-vision goggles. It's unearth like.

As my foot steps forward, I can see the bedroom light on from under a closed door. Taking more steps towards it, I press my ear against the wood. A muffled sob bounces around in my ear. It's choked, a male's sob and they sound like they've been crying for awhile.

Closing my eyes, I push my body forward and enter the room. A figure is curled up on the bed, red and tear stained. Puffy eyes and a sniffly nose. Approaching the crying bundle, my eyes focus on the face that belongs to Harry Styles. His eyes are tightly closed and his body is shaking from crying so much.

A diary is clutched in his trembling hands and I move around so I can get a clear look at the handwriting. It's messy, all over the page. An inky pen and familiar handwriting. That's my handwriting. Why is Harry reading my journal??

"I'm so sorry Jordan.." He whispers as more tears stream down his face. Closing my eyes, a tear slides down my cheek. Swiping it away, I sit down on the bed next to the weeping boy. Placing a gentle hand on his shoulder, his body shivers again and I quickly lift my ghostly hand off of him.

Another heart-wrenching sob rakes through his body and the door bursts open. A figure is lighted up as they join us in the room. Louis sits down where I was and rubs Harry's shoulder. He pulls the crying boy into his arms and rocks him back and forth. He whispers in his ear and continues to rub Harry's back. This is a unbreakable bond. Something I never had. Turning away from the hugging boys, I exit the bedroom and trail down to the lounge.

Curling up on the couch, I close my eyes and block out the horrifying images. I don't think I can sleep but I'm going to try.

-----

••Harry's POV••

As Louis rubs my back, I can feel a presence leaving the room. I sit up and wipe at my eyes. No doubt they are puffy and red.

"Did you feel that Lou??" I whisper as I get up from his embrace.

"What do you mean Harry??" Louis asks confused.

"Don't worry." I say quickly. "I'm just hallucinating that's all."

"Okay?? You alright now??"

"I should be. I'm just gonna take a shower and go to seep. Thanks Louis." I say embracing him once more before picking out some clean boxers to wear.