I Don't Care

~Niall~

Jordan.

Jordan.

Jordan.

That one name circles my head in a constant cycle. The beautiful girl with so many secrets and mysteries.

Since our little conversation about the tour, Jordan has ignored us and I feel a little offended. I mean what did we do? What have we ever done to her? I didn't even think about asking Simon. Jordan's right, what would Uncle Simon say?

Would he be angry? Would he be concerned? Would he be hesitant? Would he be....

So many questions for such a little event.

"YO!!! Has anyone talked to Simon about Jordan touring with us?" I call out as each lad is in a different room.

"Nope."

"No."

"I haven't."

"Do I need to?"

Four answers are fired back at me. Different accents and different depths of the voices.

Liam strolls into the lounge with his cell phone in hand.

"I'll call Simon now and then we can plan a way to persuade Jordan to come with us." He says, taking a seat on the couch next to me. Turning my view back to Family Guy, I laugh as Stewie, Brian and Peter get into a fight about something stupid.

"Simon has given us the okay. Took a little persuading but after explaining what's happened so far, he agreed. Now just to get Jordan on board." Liam says as he enters the lounge. When did he leave? Didn't even notice.

"So, what are we going to say to Jordan?" Louis asks as he joins us followed by Zayn and Harry.

"To be honest with you Lou, I have no idea. Jordan is stubborn and it's going to take a lot of persuading to get her to agree." Liam replies. Nodding his head slowly, Lou, Harry and Zayn take a seat on the couch and focus their eyes on the television screen.

The ending credits for Family Guy run up the screen and I stretch out my aching body. I've been sitting down for too long, my joints and muscles are sore.

"Should we try talking to Jordan again?" I ask as I fix my shirt.

"It's worth a shot." Harry says with a shrug. As if we practiced it for ages, we all stand up in unison and trek from one hotel room to another.

Stopping outside of Jordan's door, Liam raises his fist and pounds on the wooden door.

"JORDAN!! WE NEED TO TALK!!" Liam's accent echoes in the quiet hall way.

"You need to talk to me again!? What the fuck is it about now?!" Her voice carries through to us.

"About the tour!!" Liam calls out.

"Nope. Sorry. I'm not interested. Maybe a different girl. Or even a different 'band'?" Jordan's states rather bitchy. What's gotten into her?

"Can you please just listen!?" Liam's asks.

"I SAID IM NOT FUCKING INTERESTED!!! HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THE MOTHER FUCKING MESSAGE INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!???" She screams at us. Ouch, that was harsh.

"C'mon it doesn't look like she's interested-"

"Clearly." Zayn butts in, cutting Harry off.

"As I was saying, lets just go and try again later." Harry says as he saunters down the hall. My footsteps follow him and I flop down on my bed, staring at the ceiling as if it holds the answer to why Jordan is rejecting us.

~Jordan~

These fucking boys are so stupid. So thick!!!! How the hell can they not get that I don't want to fucking tour with them?!?! How fucking thick are their heads!!??

Throwing a cushion across the room, it smacks against the wall and falls to the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. These boys are so frustrating. Ugh. Throwing another one, it thumps against the door and falls to the ground softly. After throwing three more cushions or soft objects, I still feel worked up and angry.

A lump begins forming in my throat as I pace back and forth in front of the hotel door.

Muttering colourful words, I stop and face the door. Stalking forward, I raise my fist and punch the door. Kicking and screaming, angry tears fall down my cheeks. Confusion, fear and angry. That's what I'm feeling at the moment.

Confused because I don't know why they chose me to be the one they want to look after. Fear because of all those.... 'fans'. And I'm bloody angry because I don't want help!!

I'm freaking stressed out because the boys won't leave me alone as well!!

With each punch against the door, my skin is shredded and blood seeps down to the carpet. Resting my forehead against the white door, my blood is sticky and warm. Cradling my injured hand, I shuffle into the bathroom. Shoving my hand under the water, my blood flows down the drain. My blood and the water mix together, a coppery smell filters up into my nose.

"Jordan? Can we please talk?" A voice asks through me door.

"CAN YOU PLEASE JUST FUCK OFF!!!!??? CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES!!!!????" I scream. I've had enough of this shit. I've had enough of all this pressure. I'm done. I'm giving up.

A continuous knock echoes through my quiet hotel room.

"DO I HAVE TO GET A FUCKING RESTRAINT AGAINST YOU!!!???" I scream, again. Wrapping my hand in a towel, I storm to the door. Throwing it open, Simon Cowell, Paul, Preston, Stephen and the boys stand in front of me. Sending them all a glare, I slam the door and plop down on the couch.

I don't even give a shit anymore. I don't care that I just shut the door on a very powerful person in the music industry. I don't care that I just shut the door on one of the biggest boy bands ever. I dot care that I just slammed the door on One Direction's management. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!!!!

~Niall~

Woah. What just happened?

The last thing I heard was Jordan screaming at the top of her lungs was that she doesn't give a flying fuck. What's gotten into her? It's like someone has flipped a switch in her head and she's just blowing up over the smallest of things. I guess so many years of bullying wouldn't help physically and emotionally but why take it out on us? She should take it out on a punching bag or something.

Why was her hand wrapped up in a towel stained with blood? I don't like seeing blood. It makes me feel queasy and anxious. I don't know why, it just does.

*•*

A fist pounds on the hotel door. My eyes are closed shut but are soon slowly opening as my knuckles wipe away the sleep.

What the hell!?

Rolling over, the clock face reads 02:37

Jesus. Who's up this early. The pounding continues and my patience is running out. Pulling on a pair of sweats, I storm out to the door, flicking on lights as I go.

"What the hell Jordan?!" Tumbles out of my mouth as the open door reveals a beautiful girl.

"Get the others and meet in my room in five minutes." And with that her door slams closed. Huh?