I've Had Enough

It's all over the news. Harry Styles being stabbed. Me stabbing him.

Why did I stab him??

Oh yeah; because he surprised me. Did the rest of One Direction notice me?? Did they know who stabbed Harry?? Do they know who ran away??

Did they.....

God I feel so..... Angry, upset, depressed, guilty. The list goes on.

Words can't really describe what is going through my head at the moment. I know I should of felt like this earlier but the shear shock of it was still settling in. Is still settling in.

God why did I have to be so... Paranoid about where ever I go? Why?!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Louis' POV

Well Harry's stab wound isn't that serious, luckily. I don't know what was running through that persons head when they stabbed him. My best friend. When I figure out who did it; they'll instantly regret it.

He's getting stitches at the moment. 100 stitches. The doctors said that if the blade went any deeper that it could of been serious. They don't know what type of knife was used except that it was small.

Seeing the pain twisted in Harry's face made pieces of my heart fall off. I hate seeing him in pain; all of the boys.

Liam's agitatedly pacing in front of me. Zayn is outside smoking, unfortunately. Niall is quiet and subdued and me, I'm just plain pissed off.

"Harry Styles?" A nurse ask, looking around the room. We all stand up in unison, our chairs scraping across the cold ground.

"Yes?" Liam asks, politely.

"Well, he's a very lucky young man. His skin is a little bruised and his stitches are a little uncomfortable but the bruising should go down in about three days. As for the stitches he needs to keep them in for about three weeks. Where will you be in three weeks??" The nurse asks quickly and quietly.

"Blackpool." Liam replies.

"You'll just have to explain what happened to the doctors there and they should take them out for him. Harry is free to go now." The nurse says, a genuine smile in her face. A small smile creeps at my mouth and we follow her out to the reception.

Zayn stinks of smoke. Poor boy. He's tried so many times to quit. Just for the fans. Zayn is controlling the addiction though, he only smokes when he is upset. We are all so happy for him.

Liam makes contact between pen and paper, signing Harry out. A full head of chestnut curls comes into my view before I see his face. His mouth is pulled into a grimace. His eyes are full of pain. His hand clutches at his wound. God I can't wait to beat the crap out of who ever stabbed Harry.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The ride, so far, to the hotel is silent. Uncomfortable. Tense. How I wish this never happened.

We haven't even seen our hotel yet. Sucky right? I'm really tired. Really pissed off and I just can't be bothered any more. Can't be bothered with the touring, can't be bothered with all this pressure mounted on my shoulders. I just can't be bothered. I've had enough. I've had enough of all this 'Larry' bullshit. I've had enough of the hate going towards El. I've had enough of all the rumours. I don't think I can handle it much longer.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Jordan's POV

Why? Why did I have to be so stupid? Why!?