Spirits

••Jordan's POV••

Darkness swells around me. The black hole swirling around my body, swallowing me whole. My vision fades in and out at different periods of time. My heart races within my rub cage and I feel slightly light headed at the lack of fluid and oxygen.

A twinkling sound tickles my ears, vibrates my ear drums. All of a sudden a Lion is roaring in my ears, deafening me. It growls and protests in my ears. It argues and becomes louder.

A hurricane type wind blows my hair away from my body. It whips around me and stings my cheeks as it slaps the skin. My eyes water from the power the wind is creating. It's intense.

What's that bright, burning light?? What's that shining, glowing light??

I must say, it's powerful and it's brightness seems to increase by the millisecond. It burns my eyes as they can't adjust quick enough to the sudden burst of light. Before I was enclosed within darkness, now I am surrounded by pure, white light. It burns and burns. It's powerful and frightening.

Enclosing me completely, the ties around my ankles and wrists loosen until they are no longer there. My body is being lifted high into the light. Carrying me gently as it does. It's as if my being doesn't weigh anything.

My galloping heartbeat has settled to barely anything. Just faintly pounds against my chest.

I feel at peace now, well almost. I feel rather calm. I feel free. I feel as light as a feather. I feel like I can do anything and everything.

My heart is slowing still. It beats once before I don't hear the pounding of it against my chest. Pure silence. My heart beat has slowed to a stop. The blood has stopped roaring in my ears. My pulse isn't bumping against my skin anymore.

Realization hits.

I. Am. Dead.

--------------

••Liam's POV••

We were pushed, literally, out of the hospital room as the nurses continued to work against time to get Jordan's heart to beat again. The door was slammed in our face and the panicked faces of the doctors and nurses were concealed.

It's three days after the news broke out amongst us. Jordan is dead. She's gone. Hopefully she's with the angels. Hopefully she is with God.

The full shock of it hasn't sunk in yet.

There has been much debate whether we have a funeral or not. Personally, I think we should. It's the least we could do, after all, we were all pretty terrible towards her during her last days.

I, for one, feel extremely guilty but we have to continue working like nothing ever happened. We've had to keep living our lives as normally as possible.

My hands clutch a bottle of beer. It's my forth of the night. We've been cooped up in the hotel. We haven't left or done anything. We just don't have the effort.

Weird enough though, Tessa and Niall have become closer and closer since Jordan's passing. They seem more intimate if you know what I mean. Like they cuddle on the couch more often or they are holding hands all the time. They seem to be kissing a lot as well. That's what I've just observed.

It's like Louis and Eleanor seem to be stronger as a couple as well. It's so strange. I feel as if Dani and I are growing stronger and closer as well. It's the same with Zayn and Perrie. It's so strange and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

Harry is still struggling to find the 'one'. He's always had difficulty with the ladies though. He's been quiet lately. Silent nearly all the time. I don't know what's got into him but the curiosity is eating me alive.