Realization is Only Just Sinking In

So it's been one night. One night since I arrived in Cambridge. One night.

Plugging in my laptop and flicking on the switch, the screen comes to life and begins to turn on. Slipping away from the table, I make myself a small coffee and type in my password. The all to familiar desktop background stares back at me. Using the small mouse pad, my finger glides to the Google Chrome icon. Damn I forgot to ask if there was free wifi. All well.

My twitter account starts up and I bounce up and down with glee. Free wifi baby. Clicking to the next tab on my small list, the latest entertainment news is blaring across the screen. Before I read any article, I glide into the small kitchen looking for food. A biscuit container is sitting at the front of the cupboard. A label that says Chocolate Chip blares out at me, nice.

Grabbing two, I waltz back to my beloved laptop and click on an article, not even reading the title. As I begin to skim read it multiple, singular words pop out at me.

One Direction, Cambridge, Nottingham, UK Tour, Continuing.

Oh Hell No!!

As I begin to realise what I just read, my heart's in my throat, blood is rushing in my ears, my palms become sweaty and start to shake. What is happening??

Incoherent words begin tumbling out of mouth as my brain begins to freeze up. My muscles feel tight and tensed. My bones feel cold like ice. My mouth begins opening and closing like a fish, no noise coming out. What am I going to do??

A/N: Okay so at this point of time Jordan is in Cambridge while the boys are in London. Thought I might clear that up for you :)

Making a new tab, I search up the closets town to stay in. One that isn't going to be infested by One Direction.

I know, I know I said that I'm a big fan. I am but they just really pissed me off and now that they know my story, I feel like I need to avoid them if you understand what I mean. Flicking back to the entertainment article I read through the places the boys are going to. Every little town that I can think of is on that list except for Norwich.

What's wrong with Norwich!?

Deciding that it is the closets and non One Direction town, I know where I'm going now. Norwich you better watch out because Jordan Wells is about to make her entrance.

~A couple of days earlier~

•Harry's POV•

A day. A days is all it has been since I meet Jordan. A beautiful, scarred brunette.

"Yo are we still going to see Jordan?" Zany calls from the kitchen. I look at Liam and Niall. The look back at me. A mural agreement is decided.

"Yup!! We're going to see her!" I shout back to Zayn. I heave myself off the couch and stumble to my shared, hotel room. Sifting through my suitcase, I pull out a plain white tee and a pair of black jeans. My white converse accent my outfit along with my airplane pendant.

Slumbering down the hall, I turn the corner and I am greeted in the kitchen by all the boys. Each of them is either eating toast or cereal. Pouring cornflakes and milk into my bowl I begin to start eating my breakfast. Liam eyes my spoon cautiously. I chuckle and finish off my cereal. Rinsing it out and placing it in the dishwasher, I leave the kitchen and go to the bathroom to wash my pearly whites. As I'm joined in the bathroom by Louis, reaching for his toothbrush and the toothpaste, he begins to brush his teeth. He rinses out his mouth and looks at me, in the mirror.

"What are we going to say to Jordan?" He asks quietly.

"To be honest, I have no idea." I start. "But I think that firstly, we have to apologise." I finish. Louis nods, agreeing with me. He looks at me in the eyes, and then turns on his heel, leaving me alone in the small bathroom. Shaking my head and running my fingers through my tangled curls, I wander out to the lounge.

"Ready to go?" I ask. Everyone's eyes are on me. They nod and stand. To be honest I'm quite nervous about visiting Jordan. Will she explode in our faces? Will she forgive us? Will she run away, tears streaming down her angelic face? I have no idea.

We pile into the black SUV and make our way to Jordan's motel. I look around at all my 'brothers' faces. Nervousness is written in every feature. Even the body language screams nervous. I mean I call these awesome guys my brothers because they are. We've been together through the ups and downs the highs, the lows. Everything. Every single piece of hate. Every concert. Every broken heart. Every moment in time, since Xfactor. We've been together. And I treasure those memories, those moments, every single laugh and every tear. I treasure my time with these amazing boys.

The car pulls to a stop.

Are we there yet?

A knock comes from the door and I know we have arrived at the venue. The door slides open and the harsh sun filters onto the seats and my legs. My eyes search for the familiar door. The door with a gold three screwed on it. After a few mere minutes of searching, the golden three is in my line if sight. Am I ready for this?

After the door is closed, we make our way across the parking lot to come face to face with the closed door.

I look at the boys and then wrap my knuckles across the wooden door. No answer. Hmm.

I knock again. Still no answer. That's weird. Turning around, the guys look confused.

"What's wrong?" Liam asks.

"Doesn't sound like she's in." I reply, feeling disappointed.

"Well lets go to the main office and ask the receptionist if she's home." He says responsibly. He leads our little group into a smallish office. A busty brunette sits behind the desk, typing away on her phone. Liam clears his throat, catching the girls attention. She looks up surprised but asks us what she can do to help.

"Is Jordan Wells at her flat?" The girl hesitates but types something into the crappy computer.

"Umm, no sorry. Jordan clocked out seven hours ago. Sorry again." She says with a small smile.

"Did she say where she ways going?" I ask, desperate to find her.

"Nope. She left her key and a note saying she was moving out. Sorry." She says, offering a smile. We all nod and exit the office.

"So Jordan's gone. Where would she be? Louis asks.

"I don't know. But we've got to find her." Niall states. We all nod in agreement.

"Guys. She left SEVEN hours ago. Jordan could be anywhere." Zany says, stating the obvious.

"Wait what was the time seven hours ago?" I ask.

"5am." Liam says simply. Oh.

We are going to have a hell of a job trying to find her.