Goodbye Jordan

A/N:

The long awaited, final chapter of Broken and Bruised. Enjoy. x

-Jordan's POV-

Today's the day. The day where I am finally put to rest. The day, where, hopefully, all fighting and conflict will end between my family because I'm gone. The day, where hopefully, all the shit that happened because of me, will be forgotten and will be just a lost memory. A memory lost in time.

They mistreated me and because I'm now gone, hopefully, everything will diminish into nothing as I am put six feet under; in my kingdom. My two feet wide kingdom.

I am aware of the fact that that is a pretty negative way to view what has happened, but, it was bound to happen soon or later. Death comes to us all at some point of our lives, we just never know when. I guess, for me, death came early and God had thought that I had done what I needed to do in this world and that it was time for me to move on.

Who am I kidding?! I died. I took my own life because I was depressed. I was treated like shit and look where it got me; stuck between the real world and the world where you go to once you die.

You could say that I'm being quite harsh and rude about this whole ordeal but I've accepted what happened. I've accepted that my life ended. I've accepted the fact that I just didn't want to live anymore. My life ended because it was too hard. My life ended because I gave up. I was too weak to fight against the depression; I was fighting a battle that wasn't in my favour. I lost a battle that I wasn't going to win. All the help in the world wouldn't have fixed me or made me better. I was a lost cause.

I will admit that I was offered help but I'm too god damn stubborn to accept it. Yeah, things were starting to look up and I was starting to see the silver lining on the cloud but I just didn't want to live anymore. I gave up; I'm a quitter and I've accepted that.

---

They're all dressed in black, from head to toe. It's weird to think that they're all dressed up like that, because I gave up. It's weird to think that the people, who didn't necessarily like me, have turned up today to mourn the loss of, well, me.

The girls and woman look stunning in black, some of them are wearing elaborate dresses where some of them are wearing a simple black dress. Those with the elaborate dresses are obviously showing off their money; disgusting people. The men are obviously wearing dress shirts and pants. They look plain but fit right in the crowd of people who are here today to mourn my death.

I cringe as I see my mother, clutching at my father, tears rolling down both of their cheeks. They never truly loved me. They never truly cared. It was all just an act. A hurtful act. Their cheeks are flushed and blotchy. I tsk and shake my head. Liars. They only came because One Direction personally asked them to come to the funeral. They wouldn't have even known what happened if the boys didn't tell them what happened. Oh, how I would of paid to see their reactions.

She wipes at her eyes, and inhales deeply. Letting go of my father's arm, she sits down and the services begins. A priest approaches the podium that is set off to the side, diagonal to my casket. He clears his throat, and the murmurs that were being whispered faded out until silence filled the church. The priest looked up and his eyes gazed around the mourners. He then glanced back down to the podium; clearing his throat again he opens his mouth to speak.

"We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of Lucinda Davidson. She left us too early and she will be dearly missed." I scoff as the priest starts his eulogy. That is the biggest load of bull shit I've ever heard. Rolling my eyes, I continue to listen in on this 'endearing' eulogy.