Running Away

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe it. Jordan. I can't believe she lives in her own. I can't imagine what was going through her head when she was kicked out at fifteen. Who would do such a horrible thing? But what I don't understand is why Jordan opened up to us so quickly. Trust is a major factor in life but it seems Jordan doesn't like trust or the mention of it. While Jordan makes the tea we all discuss an important subject.

"she can't stay here." Liam declares. "She can't live alone."

"Well we can't just take her against her will." Zayn pipes up. He looks nervous and I sure as hell feel nervous. Jordan shuffles in with five cups of tea, she sits opposite us and stares. Like she's almost staring into our souls and seeing everything.

"Jordan we need to talk to you." Liam starts.

"Yes..." She says slowly, a weird look on her face.

"Ummm," Liam says looking for the right words.

"We're taking you away with us." Niall says, the words tumbling out of his mouth.

"No." Jordan says simply. She stands up and clenches her hands. "And I'm not some fucking charity case either!!" And with that she storms into her room, slamming the door and shaking the small flat. We look at each other in dismay.

Was that a no?

"C'mon guys, lets just go." Liam says quietly. Standing up from the couch, we exit the flat and return to our own.

Jordan's P.O.V

What the hell!? They can't just march in here all high and mighty and tell me to leave with them. Who the hell do they think they are?

I need to leave London though. I can't stay here now that I have told them.

So I begin to pack.

Throwing all if my clothes into a duffel bag, I make a call to my boss,it goes straight through to voicemail, leaving a message I hatch a plan. I'll go from London to Cambridge. That's far enough away. And I'll stay in Cambridge for awhile then move to Nottingham. The further away I am, the better.

~Next Day~

•5 am•

Packing my last necessities, I make my way to the main office. Everything from my flat has been stripped of my existence. Leaving a small note and my flat key behind, I begin my trek to Cambridge.

I hardly slept last night and now, I regret it. I'm on the outskirts of London and my footsteps have become sluggish. A motel catches my eye and drag myself over there. A perfect place for the night. As the creepy office person hands me my room key, I get an uneasy feeling about this place. Well it's only for the night so it'll have to do. As I push open the door, I realise how shitty this place really is. Oh well YOLO.

I'm running though. Who cares about One Direction? Who cares about my job, my life!? Who cares!?!?

I guess I've become a little rebellious but again who cares because I sure as hell don't!

After a couple hours of restless sleep I pack up and I'm on the move again.