Chapter 4

I DO NOT own Teen Wolf, only Melanie and a few of her plot lines.

Lily Collins as Melanie

_________________

I strolled down the hallway causally all while Stiles proceeded to go on and on about the disturbing dead body that was recently discovered by Scott and I. Not something I'm specifically proud of, I'll say that. But, I presume conversation had to begin somewhere.

"So, I was listening in on my dads phone call and—"

I cut his sentence short, shaking my head with a sigh, "Stiles, whenever you do that it just causes us an alarming amount of problems."

"They found something on the body." He ignored my comment, shooting me a well awaited glare, still jumping from anticipation.

"What did they find?" I slowed down my pace, glancing at him with a raised eyebrow. Suddenly becoming a bit more intrigued about the conversation him and I were having.

"Wolf hairs, Mel. Wolf hairs."

"Wolf hairs? Ok, so what does that mean? That Scott actually did get attacked by a wolf?"

Stiles nodded. "Yeah. Maybe, and the way it's effecting him may have something to do with it."

"Alright. So what do we do now?" I asked as we stepped into the chemistry room. Not forgetting to let out a groan due to the fact that I absolutely hated this class.

"Research."

•~•~•

I sat on the bleachers along with Allison and Lydia. The three of us all only gathered here for three certain hormonal high school boys. Lydia, obviously here for Jackson, Allison, obviously here for Scott, and Me. Well, I guess I was here for Stiles...and Scott.

Tryouts were about to begin, and according to Scott, he was going to make first line. But according to Stiles, Scott would have a better chance falling through a crack in the earth as the whole lacrosse team watched him be burnt to a pulp by molten lava bubbling from the core.

Incredibly graphic, I'm aware.

Coach eventually blew the whistle, in which was by far the most aggravating noise I've ever heard in my life, and the two opposing teams glared at each other profusely.

As the ball catapulted through the air, Scott had surprisingly caught the small object in his net. I jumped up in excitement, as did Stiles, but our excitement was soon dismayed as Jackson rammed into the poor lacrosse player. Causing him to fall with a loud thud.

"C'mon Scott!" I yelled, silently praying to myself that no bones were broken. Because I wasn't really in the mood for explaining to Mrs. McCall about how Jackson had a burning hatred towards her son.

But, Scott was given another chance, he had received the ball once again. Which I was so surprised and a bit confused  about because if I were one of the lacrosse players, Scott probably wouldn't be the ideal person to pass to. I mean, yes, he is my best friend and all, but sense freshmen year, Scott wasn't very handy with the lacrosse stick. But, it seemed I was proved wrong. Scott was succeeding and heading towards the goal.