Chapter 26

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

"You have forty-five minutes to complete this exam. Twenty-five percent of your grade could be earned right now by simply writing your name on the front of the blue book." Said Mr. Harris hastily, smacking down the light blue booklet down on his wooden podium.

Stiles and I, in sync, began to scribble our names noticeably on the front of the booklet. I was considering leaving it blank, just to piss Mr. Harris off. But I decided against it. I really needed that twenty-five percent.

"However, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I will be considering, yet again, my decision to become a teacher."

I just simply rolled my eyes. We get this beautifully worded lecture every time an exam is in session. I've basically got the entire thing memorized. And it's not really something I'm proud of. But, on the bright side, if he ever made us recite it to the class, I'd ace it.

I turned my attention towards Stiles, who was propping his elbow against his desk and his head in his palm. He shifted his gaze over to me as well, giving me a dramatic wink. I just causally chuckled, rolling my eyes along with the tap of my fingers.

I felt bad for Scott, in whom was placed behind Stiles. A grim look contorted his face as pure sadness swam around his dark eyes. It absolutely sucked that Allison broke things off between them. Because, I knew he was crazy about her, and quite frankly, I knew she was crazy about him. I was hopeful for the couple. And I did honestly believe they would get back together in the end.

"So ,let's get the disappointment over with, begin."

I flipped open the thick booklet, clearly regretting it once I had looked at the first few questions. The answers obviously beyond my comprehension. This was going to be one long mid-term.

I began bubbling in random answers, thanking God for multiple choice when Scott suddenly sprung up from his desk, his booklet flying towards the floor as he darted out the classroom. Stiles and I giving one another a puzzled look as I glanced at the clock. It hadn't even been five minutes?

"Mr. McCall!" Yelled Harris, emerging from his chair and slamming a firm hand on his wooden desk.

Stiles waisted no time before jumping up from his previous place, soaring out the classroom as well as ignoring the constant calls of Mr. Harris.

I went to mock his actions, beginning to stand up as our annoying teacher glanced my way, raising a threatening eyebrow.

"Mrs. Mitchell, if you decide to leave this classroom, I will not hesitate to fail you."

I swallowed noticeably, contemplating wether or not it was absolutely worth failing my entire midterm. Harris made no move to take his eyes off me, the endless glare him and I were sharing seemed as if it would never end.

The students around me looked extremely confused, wondering what was so important that I was actually thinking about departing the classroom.

"Sit down Melanie." Harris commanded, watching carefully as I slowly sunk back into my uncomfortable seat.

Stiles had this covered, right?