Chapter 31

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

"How. Much. Longer." My muffled voice radiated from Stiles' turquoise bed. Quite impatiently I may add.

The homework I was required to finish was surprisingly all completed. And I had now gathered various magazines that I had stashed in my book bag for safe keeping, my eyes lamely gazing over the pages.

Derek, or excuse me, Miguel was still reading a dictionary, Danny was reluctantly leaned over Stiles' lap, typing continuously and opening new windows every freaking five seconds, and Stiles was watching ever-so- carefully. His eyes not averting from the screen.

"You're very impatient." Danny chuckled, shaking his head. I simply rolled my eyes, not tearing my boring stare from the magazine.

"You're telling me." Stiles laughed.

My eyes slowly peeled themselves from the thin paper resting in my hands, glaring into the back of Stiles' head. Hoping that somehow, his hair would miraculously catch fire.

"I'm not impatient, I just want this over with. And I don't feel like waiting any longer."

"I think that's the definition of impatient." Derek solemnly stated, all of us quite surprised to hear his voice, for he hadn't spoken in hours.

"Why don't you look it up?" I narrowed my eyes, "you're the one who's been reading a dictionary for two hours straight."

"I'm already passed the I's." He bluntly retorted.

"What a shame."

"I thought you knew how to do this?" Stiles cut the two of us off from our banter, jabbing a finger outward, specifically towards the computer.

"I do." Danny sighed, "it just takes some—got it."

Stiles, Derek and I all exchanged looks, the werewolf and I not hesitating before leaping over towards the two boys

"See, it was sent from a computer." Danny pressed his finger against the screen. Looking at us oddly, mainly because we had all raced to the computer in record time.

As my eyes scanned the bold name plastered about the screen, I almost fell over. That couldn't be possible. There was absolutely no way, that this particular person could do such a thing.

"Registered to that account name?" Derek's face fell, eyes glued on the computer.

I swallowed noticeably, teeth clambering onto my lower lip, "No, no, no. That can't be right."

"Yep." Danny easily tapped on the computer screen with reassurance, "That's it."

My eyes averted to where Stiles was placed, his eyes already sewn onto the side of my head. I pursed my lips all while he let his eyelids briefly fall shut. The two of us contemplating whether or not our eyesight was in tact. Because, in large black letters, Melissa McCall's name was typed across the screen.

•~•~•

"Where are you guys?" Scott's livid voice rang through the phone, in which was resting in my hand.