Chapter 11

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

I apologize, again, for the short chapter. :))
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

You're a terrible bowler!" Stiles yelled frantically towards Scott, rushing down the hallway.

It was currently the end of the day, and we were still dragging on the conversation about the whole bowling ordeal, all while the three of us made our way out of endless school.

"I know, I'm an idiot."

"It was like watching a car wreck." Stiles exclaimed, "First it was the whole group date thing then came the phrase-"

"Hanging out." Scott finished for him, his head dropping low, for he had realized his terrible mistake.

I raised my eye brow. "What? What's so bad about hanging out?"

"Melanie, you don't hang out with hot girls-" Stiles stopped his sentence hastily when he had processed the words that had just flung from his mouth. A large smirk overcoming my features as I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"We hang out, So I'm just not a hot girl?" 

"No–no. I was definitely not saying that. At all Melanie. Holy god no, I wa–", Stiles stopped when he saw Scott and I snickering.

"I'm glad your enjoying this." Stiles frowned. "Because once your hanging out you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out."

"How is this happening? I either killed a guy or I didn't." Scott stated to himself, obviously done with the previous conversation. Now moving on towards the next topic

Stiles sighed, "I don't think Danny likes me very much."

"Guys." I giggled, attempting to snap the two out of their own little worlds. They were both speaking, but not to each other. The two of them just muttering pointless things to themselves.

"First I ask Allison out on a date, now we're hanging out." Scott groaned, connecting his palms to his face out of frustration.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?"

"What?" I shook my head at the pondering boy, "Guys."

"I make first line and now the team captain wants to destroy me. And now-" He paused. "And now I'm going to be late for work." Scott struggled, beginning to scramble away from us.

"Wait-" Stiles yelled, "Am-Am I attractive to gay guys?!"

•~•~•

"Derek said that if I wanted to remember, I would have to go back." Scott stated, glancing at the school courtyard reluctantly. "Letting my senses remember for me."

It was currently some time late at night. And while other people are sleeping, getting the desperately needed rest for the next day, the three of us were spending it back at school. Long story short, we were here in hopes of Scott remembering at least something about the accident in the school bus. And I hoped we could get this over with as soon as possible, for I yearned for my bed.