Chapter 28

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

I was currently strolling down the hallway, in which belonged to Beacon Hills High, my attention focused on the large Chemistry textbook held tightly in between my petite palms.

I struggled to memorized the material for the upcoming test, the only time left to study was last night, and the only thing I had managed to accomplish was watching multiple superhero movies with Stiles. Well, along with poorly painted nails.

I almost screamed when I felt a foreign hand clamp around my wrist. My Chemistry textbook flying towards the floor while Scott's apologetic's face came into view.

"Dangit, sorry." The teen wolf sighed, rushing back into the hallway and quickly retrieving the fallen book.

Once he had returned, I gladly accepted it back. Knowing I couldn't afford to loose another one of these things. Not only do I not have the money, but no longer the time. I attempted to shove it back into my crammed book bag, mentally pepping myself for the soon-to-be test in less than thirty minutes, "What are you doing, Scott?"

He ignored my question, his hands tugging at the ends of his tousled hair, "Oh my gosh, Melanie I am honestly so so sorry for what happened yesterday. I wasn't thinking straight, at all, and the full moon was just-"

I cut him off, a soft smile enlightening my features, "Scott, it's okay."

"No! It's not. Oh my God, I messed up so bad. Allison's like your best friend, and Stiles–oh my gosh Stiles–"

"Scott, it's good. Allison and I are good, Stiles and I. . .are good. We're all okay." I chuckled lightly, opening my arms welcomingly, "Hug it out?"

He laughed, gladly accepting the embrace and enveloping his arms around me, "Thank you for being so cool."

We pulled away, Stiles casually strolling over to where the two of us were located. I watched as the pale boy gave Scott a skeptical glance, most likely wondering wether or not to approach us just yet.

He didn't really have much time to think about it though, for he was already close enough for Scott to begin speaking.

"Stiles, about last night. I am so sorry, I was just really affected by the full moon. And I kissed her, she didn't kiss me." Said Scott, hands soaring in numerous directions. "Just making that clear."

"I know." Stiles sighed, readjusting his book bag, which was currently resting on his left shoulder, "we're okay."

Scott nodded, sighing in relief once he had realized we had forgiven him. I mean, it truly wasn't his fault. He was under the influence of the full moon, and couldn't really do much about it.

Once the three of us had come to peace with one another, we began the day like every other. Listening to the things we had missed out on, keeping one another filled in on what had happened the previous day. And I wasn't complaining. For, it was never not-exciting. But, at times, especially when the supernatural was involved, it just sprouts numerous issues that have yet to be solved.

"Allison hates me." He broke the silence, beginning yet another new conversation.

I sighed lightly, shaking my head. Allison and Scott still haven't come to good terms yet. And, alarmingly, I hadn't really had a decent conversation that recently with Allison. Mainly because I wasn't too happy about the fact that she dumped one of my best friends. But then again, she's one of my best friends too.