Chapter 22

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

sorry it's been so long )):

not edited

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

We were continuously running. I felt as if that's all we could do in this particular situation though. For, if we were to stop, we'd end up like Derek, and that was last on my agenda for today.

My thoughts, in which caused me to zone out briefly, were cut short as I rammed into someone's broad back.

"What the—Scott?"

"Do you hear that?" He questioned not-so-subtly, raising an eye brow.

Stiles frowned with confusion, "Hear what?"

"It sounds like—a phone ringing?" He furrowed his eyebrows, his head whipping around in numerous directions.

"A phone ringing?"

"I've heard that ring before." Scott paused, ignoring my statement and turning to glance worriedly at the two of us, "It's Allison's phone."

"Allison?" I whisper yelled, "What the heck is Allison doing here?"

Her safely is definitely in jeopardy if she's deciding that she wants to take a late night stroll around the school.

"I don't know." Scott groaned, turning back to Stiles and I. "Give me your phone."

"Mine's at my house." I shook my head, "I don't have it with me."

Stiles then shoved his hand roughly into his pocket, producing his phone a few moments later. But, not without emitting a bothersome groan.

Scott grabbed it without hesitation, tapping on Allison's contact and quickly pressing the device to his ear.

Besides the torturous silence, the only other sound in the school was the faint rambling of Allison on the other end of the phone. In which was difficult to understand, yet I was still able to make out what she was saying.

"Stiles?" Her voice questioned throughout the phone, probably wondering why the pale-boy was calling her at this hour.

"No, it's me. Where are you?"

"I'm at the school looking for you." She responded obviously, recognizing the voice almost instantly.

How in the world did she know we were at the school? Did Scott tell her or something? Because if he did, that is quite possibly the most stupid and idiotic thing ever. Next thing you know, Snow White catches a glimpse of the alpha and she will be officially scarred for life.

Scott exhaled deeply in frustration, "Where are you now?"

"First floor."

His eyes widened in fear, as far as we can tell, there is a high chance the alpha is located down there. But then again, there's a high chance the alpha could be anywhere.

"Where on the first floor?"

"The swimming pools." She stated, her voice still flowing with suspicion and anxiety.

"Go to the lobby." Said Scott. Beginning to walk off. Stiles and I just shrugged at each other, following the werewolf. "Go now."

•~•~•

As we pushed through the double doors, we were met face to face with Allison. Who thankfully, was un-harmed.

"Why are you here?" Asked Scott, getting straight to the point.