Chapter 12

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

"If Derek's not the alpha, and it was the alpha that bit you. Who was it?" Wondered Stiles aloud.

"I don't know." Scott grunted, hands gripping the edges of his desk gently.

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver?" Asked Stiles, as I doodled yet again in my note book.

Yes it was true. The bus driver had died. Or has, as Stiles put it, succumbed to his wounds. I felt bad, no, I felt really bad. I couldn't believe the man who used to drive me to school every morning had died due to a werewolf attack. And I wasn't prepared to face the numerous more deaths that were about to occur.

I didn't like death. Especially since my father had died. It wasn't an unusual passing, unlike Stiles' mother. It was a regular occurrence. Heart Attack. There was nothing my mom and I could have done to prevent it. Scott, Stiles and I all missing an authority figure in our lives, but I feel as if that's what brought us closer together.

"I don't know." Scott spoke, a clear trace of annoyance in his voice. The grip on his wooden desk become a bit less gentle.

"Does Allison's dad know about the-"

"I don't know!" Scott yelled, causing the attention of the class to all shift to the werewolf. Who was currently, with his eyes, shooting daggers at Stiles. They both earned a mean glare from the teacher as I shook my head chuckling.

Our tests were then passed back, a large A printed on Stiles and I's paper, whereas for Scott, a bold -D on his.

"Dude, you need to study more."

Scott then turned to Stiles and smiled sarcastically, "Really?"

"Okay obviously that was a joke, it's one test. You'll make it up." I smiled at him, nodding slightly.

"Yeah, you need help studying?" Added Stiles.

"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today." He bluntly stated, not tearing his gaze from the front of the classroom.

"Ooh." I wiggled my eye brows, looking up from my paper.

"That's my boy."

"We're just studying." Scott clarified, using emphasis on the just studying part of the sentence.

Stiles Scoffed, "Uh, No you're not."

Scott finally turned around in his seat, shooting his bestfriend a questioning look,"We're not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you."

I rolled my eyes at the boys and continued to doodle in my notebook. Something that I tended to do a lot. I enjoyed art, a lot actually. Not that I was really good or anything, I was just in love with doodling, texture, color...really anything that had to due with the term art. I had also decided that after high school, I would like to go to college and study more about art. I wasn't quite sure what I actually wanted to do, as in job wise. But at least I have collage partially covered.