Chapter 14

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

My eyes scanned the bland scenery of the familiar movie store. Shelves upon shelves of films decorating the walls while the only other human being was a lone janitor, whom was fiddling with a light hanging from the ceiling.

I had actually, surprisingly, wandered out of my house alone for once. Specifically in search of a decent movie. Yes, I could have just simply rented a movie from Netflix, or even better gotten it for free from an illegal movie website. But, I wanted to scavenge the movie store, you know, for an adventure.

I'm just kidding, because let's be completely honest here. The adventures that Stiles and Scott drag me on daily are enough for me. My wifi's just down, therefor my computer was un-workable.

My fingertips grazed along the sides of the movies, attempting to read every title, pausing numerous times and plucking out the ones that looked remotely interesting.

I huffed in annoyance, shoving the titanic back in its proper section. I couldn't find anything that wouldn't make me sob uncontrollably.

It wasn't long before I jumped slightly, my phone buzzing rapidly throughout my pocket. I managed to retrieve it on the final ring, placing it against my ear after reading the caller ID.

"Stiles?" I questioned through the phone, my gaze now tearing from the numerous movies.

"Hey, are you bored?"

I chuckled, strolling through the isle, "Why? Do you wanna hang out?"

"It involves food?"

"Mhmm." I hummed, giggling softly, "I'm listening."

"My dad and I are going to a small restaurant across the street from the little movie/DVD store. You wanna join?"

"Papa Stilinski? I'm so in." I laughed, pausing to run my hand absentmindedly across one of the shelves, "I'm actually at the movie store right now. Meet you there in 20?"

"Sounds good." Stiles stated, I could tell by the tone of his voice a large smile sat on his face. Which only caused me to mock his predicted action.

"See you in a minute." I ended the call, presuming to scavenge for a decent movie.

Twilight, god no, I've had way past enough of the supernatural.

Mean Girls, it's a classic, but a classic that I've watched entirely too much of.

The Conjuring, if you know me at all, then you should know I don't do scary movies. I've heard it all, people claiming it wasn't that bad, or it was nothing near scary. But, I simply didn't care. I'm already lacking sleep thanks to having a werewolf as a best friend.

I shrugged and walked away from the current section I was looking at. In hopes of finding a worker that could guide me to the on sale section.

Due to the amount these movies are running for, I don't see how the regular customers aren't bankrupt. And I was most likely going to watch the movie of my choosing once, nothing more. So I was basically just waisting my time in here.