Chapter 20

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

"We have to move." Scott frowned with urgency, "It could be right outside."

"It is right outside." I clarified.

My hands were then brought towards my pale jeans. Palms hesitantly grazing my clothing, attempting to extract any glass particles that may have landed upon impact. Merely not wanting to get a large shard of window punctured throughout my stomach.

"I'm going to check to see if it's out there." Scott stated breathlessly, carefully clambering to his feet as well as hesitantly peeking out the window.

Stiles and I mocked his actions, poking our heads out from underneath the numerous pieces of glass. My fingertips grasping onto the wall, careful to avoid any sharp objects, as well as blood thirsty creatures. And thankfully, there was nothing.

Scott turned his head to us, eyebrow springing upward, "Move now?"

"Move now." I nodded, a warm breath of hot air breathlessly falling from my lips.

With reluctancy, I arose. My feet pattering against the ground alongside Scott and Stiles. Easily making our way out of the disheveled classroom, and into the eerie hallway. Where the only source of light was the luminous moon showing itself proudly.

Stiles waisted no time before grasping onto Scott's forearm, as well as my hand. My anxiety level lowering in the slightest as we were stopped abruptly.

"We need to go somewhere with no windows." Exasperated Stiles.

I shifted my body to face him, letting out a longing sigh, "Stiles, were at school. Every freaking place in this building has windows."

Stiles then restated his question, his tongue gliding about his bottom lip, "Well, somewhere with less windows."

"The locker room." Scott exhaled, glancing at Stiles and I.

I nodded in absolute agreement, the three of us darting quickly towards the male locker rooms. Stiles and I not parting hands, for there wasn't an exact reason, we simply didn't. And, I had no issues with that whatsoever.

We would occasionally whip our heads around, making sure that there wasn't anything lurking behind a corner. But, thankfully we were met with the distasteful darkness. I felt as if we were playing a giant game of tag, but once you were it, you were eliminated from the murderous brawl.

As we clumsily fell into the locker room, Scott hesitantly spoke up. His fingertips lazily tugging onto the brown locks attached to his head, "Stiles, call your dad."

"And tell him what?" Remarked the pale boy, flailing his free hand.

"Anything, a gas leak, a fire, whatever." Scott paused, "Because when that...thing sees a parking lot filled with cop cars it'll take off."

"Yeah, but what if it doesn't. What if it goes all terminator and eats every cop in sight? Including my dad."

"They have guns?" Scott tried, shrugging his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes, "And Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane laced bullet to even slow him down."

"Then we have to, we have to." His voice trailed off momentarily, "then we have to just run for it."

"There's nothing that we could run to Scott." I frowned with disappointment, "not for a few miles."

"Then we take Derek's car."