Epilogue

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

I still lay in my awful hospital gown, staring up at the ceiling blankly. The immense thoughts racing my mind made my head throb uncomfortably.

My mother and I re-united again today. She had cried, which was extremely sad to watch, but it meant something to me. It meant that she cared. And that was enough to make me feel a bit better.

Stiles was still here. I had tried absolutely everything to get him to go back home, but nothing would work. For he just shook his head vigorously and did not pry himself from that un-cushioned hospital chair. He was one persistent boy, but I loved him for it.

I turned my head sideways, facing Stiles. He was already staring at me, a wide grin plastered across his face.

If it was anyone else, I would be a bit creeped out at the action. Especially if it was Derek Hale, in whom seemed as if he had the stare of death.

But Stiles' stare was adorable and funny. For he just looked crazy happy to be in a terrible hospital. People dying around him yet he still looked like he had just won the lottery.

Speaking of Stiles, my mind had wandered to the topic of last night. When he had claimed that he had liked me, and since the third grade.

"Stiles?" I asked, my voice a bit hoarse. I wasn't sure why, but I think it had to do with the exhaustion. But at the same time, I wasn't anywhere near tired. I was buzzing with anticipation.

"Mhmm?" He replied, the grin not breaking.

"I have a question."

He nodded, somewhat becoming for me to continue. His bright white teeth clambering onto his lower lip out of what seemed curiosity.

"It's about last night." I spoke timidly. We would have to talk about it sometime. And what better time to talk about it than in a creepy hospital?

He looked hesitant before answering me, "Yeah?"

"Did you mean what you said?" I pressed, "About liking me?"

He released a low chortle, his face flushing with a bit of red. "Every word."

"Really?" I grinned with the utmost enthusiasm, "Me too."

"Really?" His voice cracked slightly, his eyes about bulging from his skull.

"Absolutely. I just wish that Peter Hale wouldn't have ruined literally everything."

Stiles grabbed my hand and smiled, "Not everything."

And soon, our lips were connected again. But, this kiss was different. It was more short and sweet. Don't get me wrong, the butterflies did not dilute at all. This was actually an amazing moment. It was so much different than the passionate kiss, and I didn't like it any less.

As we pulled away we both had a sheepish grin plastered about our priceless looking faces.

"So. . ." I swallowed noticeably, "do you think everything will be okay?"

He squeezed my palm. "And I promise this time, I'll make sure of it."
____________________

THE END OF SEASON 1

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL (SEASON 2)