Chapter 29

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

After Kate had suddenly vanished, we managed to pick up Derek. Whom claimed that he had almost gotten to the alpha. He had also stated that our chemistry teacher, Mr. Harris, had something to do with all of this. I wasn't exactly sure of what, but it was apparently something. Vague, I understand. But that's all I had gotten from our brief conversation.

Derek had showed us some piece of paper that he had produced out of his pocket. It was the same symbol in which decorated Allison's necklace.

And that information led me to where I was right now. Standing outside the lively school, listening to Scott constantly ramble about the peculiar jewelry.

"This is going to be impossible, you know."

I chuckled, shaking my head as Stiles fiddled around obnoxiously with his book-bag. "C'mon Scott, it can't be that hard."

"Can't you get it from her?" Scott asked, licking his lips, "Girls share jewelry, right? Ask for it."

I laughed hastily, putting my hands up in surrender. "No way. I just rekindled my friendship with her. You're on your own on this one."

"Just ask for it." Stiles shrugged, finally putting the bag on his shoulder to rest and pointing towards Scott.

Scott sighed, raising an eyebrow, "How?"

"It's easy. Just say, "Hey Allison, can I borrow your necklace, to see if there isn't anything on it. . .or in it that may lead me to an alpha werewolf so I can kill him and get back together with you"?"

Scott and I didn't do anything but stare at the odd boy. Attempting to comprehend his confusing and elaborate sentence.

Stiles just shrugged at our contorted faces, "It's worth a shot?"

"You guys are not helping." Scott groaned angrily, glaring at the both of us. I let a whoosh of air depart from my lips. My emerald eyes rolling merely all while I stared ahead.

"Just talk to her." I sighed, beginning to walk into the school, the two boys quickly following after me, "Girls like communication."

"She won't talk to me." He frowned, "God, what if she only takes it off in the shower or something?"

Scott then seemed to get lost in his thoughts, staring off into space while Stiles attempted to re-gain the werewolves attention. "That's why you ease back into it. You remind her of the good times, and then ask for the necklace."

I smiled and nodded in agreement, the far away look still totally enveloping Scott's features.

"You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" I grimaced.

Scott shook his head, still in a bit of a daze, "Yeah."

I bit my lower lip, trying my best not to scold the hormonal boy for his undeniable thoughts. Instead, I let my eyes fall close. Letting my immense annoyance for Scott drift away carelessly.