Chapter 30

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

"Jackson is absolutely awful." I sighed dramatically, Stiles and I currently clambering up his wooden staircase.

In unison, the two of us skipped the seventh step. Specifically the one that always made a loud obnoxious screech whenever someone decided to place even the slightest pressure on it. And I've been at this house enough times to know it was awfully painful to listen to.

Stiles rose an eyebrow, chuckling softly, "What did he do this time?"

I scoffed, shaking my head and shoving my phone in its previous position, my back pocket. Lydia had just texted me about Jackson's all way too sudden decision to dump the strawberry blonde. Claiming that she was dead-wait.

"He called Lydia dead-wait and dumped her." I smiled sarcastically, turning to face him, "Boyfriend goals."

"Why am I not surprised?" He remarked, watching as I shrugged my shoulders and made it to the top of the staircase.

"Because it's Jackson."

As I casually strolled into Stiles' room, a black figure wallowing in the corner caught my undivided attention. I turned to get a better look at the mysterious object that seemed to be lurking in the corner of my eye. And as I did, none other than Derek Hale invaded my line of vision.

I made eye contact with the werewolf, quirking an eyebrow as I tossed my book bag to the side.

"You know I should be terrified, but I'm actually not at all surprised by this."

Derek just simply shrugged, the two of us averting our eyes from one another in order to catch sight of Stiles. Who had absolutely no clue what was going on.

Derek and I shared a confused glance, watching as the oblivious pale boy plopped down loosely in his computer chair. Quickly opening his laptop and beginning to type away.

I pursed my lips, listening to the sound of Stiles' father ascending up the staircase.

"Hey Stiles?" Mr. Stilinski's voice radiated from the hallway.

"Yo Da- Derek?" Stiles began to speak, but hastily stopped his sentence once he caught sight of the werewolf in his bed room.

Derek pressed a finger to his lips, eyes narrowed and right arm extending outward towards the door. Where the sheriff was currently located.

Stiles then got the hint, sprinting towards the doorway and beginning to awkwardly converse with his father.

I simply rolled my eyes, dragging my book bag over towards Stiles' bed and hauling out my Chemistry text book, along with a pencil. Starting to flip through meaningless pages, my eyes briefly scanning over ransom words.

"So, how long were you hiding out in a teenage boys bedroom?" I questioned, not averting my gaze from my economics homework.

"I was not hiding out in a teenage boys bed room." Growled Derek, attempting to keep his voice down to a quiet whisper as I did the same.