{1}

{1}

Daichi is tired. Daichi is VERY, VERY tired. Having got stuck with the nightshift, he is currently within a coffee shop that, for some strange reason, is open for 24 hours. Who needs to drink coffee at 11 at night? Apparently no one. Daichi, having almost fallen alseep numerous times washes the counter for the fifth time in a desperate attempt to keep himself awake. So far, the only good thing that Daichi has grown to like about working the nightshift is that you get paid to do practially nothing... Well, there are always a few people who come in towards one in the morning. Other than that, the coffee shop is empty. With a loud sigh, Daichi decides to sit down, JUST for a few minutes. While he sits down, he decides to close is eyes JUST for a few seconds.

The ringing of the doorbell attached to the door fails to wake the sleeping Daichi who, undoubtedly, is an extremely heavy sleeper. The customer, just as tired as Daichi, decides to sit JUST for a few minutes and to close his eyes JUST for a few seconds before waking the coffee shop employee up. After all, the coffee shop employee has bags under his eyes, and looks like he hasn't slept in days.

The strange feeling of something upon his left shoulder awakens Daichi. With a small yawn, Daichi slowly opens eyes. Throwing a glance to his left, Daichi is surprised to see familiar, silver hair. Could it be....? "Suga?" Daichi asks, rubbing his eyes. He HAS to be dreaming... Suga NEVER stays up late... Daichi can feel a blush form across his cheeks as Suga groggily lifts his head. Suga sat BESIDE him; Suga fell asleep BESIDE him...

"Daichi? I didn't think you worked the nightshift..." Suga says with a small frown, "I didn't recognize you with all those bags under your eyes! Have you been sleeping properly?"

SHIT.

What should Daichi say?

Daichi recently moved into his own apartment, after having spent two years sharing one with Suga. For two years, Daichi had fallen asleep with Suga sleeping in the room beside his. For two years, he wasn't alone at night. For two years, he had a friend around, a friend that warded away his fears of the dark.

"What do you want to drink?" Daichi asks, attempting to change the subject. He knows that Suga wouldn't make fun of him if he told him he was afraid of the dark... He also knows that Suga wouldn't make fun of him if he told him that he has a hard time falling asleep by himself... But it would be embarrasing for Suga to know...

"Daichi, don't you DARE change the subject," Suga scolds, attempting to give Daichi an intmidating glare. Little does he know that his 'glare' almost results in Daichi hugging him. His 'glare' is just too damn cute! "Now, answer me honestly!"

"Did you want something to eat instead?" Daichi asks, really, REALLY hoping that his attempt to change the subject will work this time.

Suga emits a loud, frustrated sigh. "Daichi, stop trying to change the subject!" Suga eyes Daichi for a few seconds before adding, "YOU look like you could use some tea. I'm going to make you some tea..."

"But Suga you don't wo-" Daichi begins to say, before getting interrupted.

"I don't care if I don't work here, you look like you could use some tea so I'm making you some tea!" Suga says loudly. Perhaps Suga is one of those people who gets cranky when they are tired...

"Do you want sugar or honey in your tea?" Suga asks, throwing a worried glance at Daichi. Could Daichi be sick? He doesn't look good... Daichi's usually SLIGHTLY messy hair is a total MESS, with it looking like a bird is making a nest on his head. Additionally, his eyes have bags under them and lack their usually gleam. He looks tired, no, he looks EXHAUSTED.

"With Suga," Daichi sleepily mumbles, his words sounding muffled because he is resting his face upon his hand.

"With what?" Suga asks, even though he (somehow) understood what Daichi said.

"With Suga... I want to be with Suga," Daichi, being as tired as he is, takes a few minutes to realize that he said something he didn't mean to say. Clearing his throat, he mutters, "I... Uh... I want it with sugar... Yeah.... Sug... Sugar! Sugar!"

Quietly chuckling, Suga hands Daichi his tea. "As seeing as you don't want to talk... I'll talk instead." Daichi merely sips his tea, and waits for Suga to continue. Suga takes a few deep breaths, before saying, "I... Umm... Gosh this is so embarrassing..." He covers his face with his hands in a desperate attempt to hide his blush, "I have had a hard time falling asleep since you've moved into your own apartment..."

Yep, Daichi HAS to be dreaming.

Extended:

"Suga..." Daichi hollers, resulting in Suga dashing into his room.

"Daichi! What's wrong?" He asks, sounding extremely worried.

"Uhhh... Well... I forgot how dark this room gets... And I... Uhh..." Daichi responds, hiding his face with his blanket.

"Are you afraid of the dark?" Suga asks, earning himself a small nod from Daichi.

"I am too! I have a night-light in my room, so, if you want to..." Suga's voice trails off as his face turns red. "Ah, forget that I said anything! I don't have an air mattress so we'd have to share my bed, and my bed is kinda small and..."

"Suga, its fine," Daichi responds in a soft voice. "In fact... I'm afraid I might make you uncomfortable because..."

Luckily, everything turned out fine. Daichi, upon finding that Suga like likes him back, ended up falling asleep with Suga beside him. Thanks to Suga's steady and quiet breathing, Daichi fell asleep within seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It just goes to show that everything is better with a little Suga.. Er... Sugar... Everything is better with a little sugar!

/WARNING:The next one is probably gonna be sad because I like to write sad things./