{16}

{16}

/Any references to actual usernames/users is purely accidental. This is supposed to be fictional./

Suga is shocked. How did he get this popular? How did he get so many followers, so many votes, and so many comments?

"I love this! I wish that they would confess to each other already!" Suga says, reading one of the comments out loud. Suga loves those kinds of comments... It's nice to see people getting really interested in the story.

Despite the fact that there are twenty comments, Suga reads them all.

One in particular stands out. "This is going to sound really creepy, but the coffee shop you have in your story sounds similar to the coffee shop that I work at... It's just a coincidence, right? It's not like you're basing any parts of this story off real life... Or are you? In fact, one of your characters acts just like one of my coworkers," Suga reads the comment three times before it sinks in.

They have figured it out.

They have figured out that his story is based off of real life.

Have they discovered who he has a crush on?

Have they discovered that he himself is the main character, although Suga made sure that the character has the exact opposite characteristics of himself? Not wanting to admit to such embarrassing thing, he decides to message the commenter.

Hi volleydork,

You're pretty smart! My story is inspired by real life events... In fact, many aspects of the story are based off my favorite coffee shop. I can't tell you the name of it though... It's dangerous to tell strangers were you tend to go... Not saying that you are necessarily dangerous... I'm just trying to protect myself from creeps... Sorry, I'm rambling. I hope you're enjoying the story :)

Suga is shocked by volleydork's almost instant response.

Hey sugarcookie,

Thanks for getting back to me! Don't worry I understand the ins and outs of internet safety. You don't have to answer this if you don't want to but... Did you base the main character's crush off of a real person? I 'm asking because, based of their description, the character seems to be me.

Suga's hands grow sweaty. Could volleydork be the cute coffee shop worker that he has had a crush on for the past year? Then again, volleydork could be making it all up... Deciding its best not to answer, Suga closes his laptop. Almost as soon as he does so, his phone vibrates.

Tanaka: Suga! I tried to get the number of a cute girl from my favorite coffee shop... I ended up getting kicked out. Do you know a good coffee shop that I could go to?

Suga: I do... But first, you must promise that you will behave.

Tanaka: I promise! Now tell me! I really need coffee, and cute coffee shop workers...

Suga: Fine. You know what? I'll go with you... Someone has to make sure you don't scare any more coffee shop workers.

Suga, with a small sigh, then gives Tanaka the address, with the instructions to wait for him outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Suga, how's your love life?" is the first thing Tanaka says to Suga, with a smirk on his face. "Do you still have a crush on that coffee shop worker? You must because you're still writing that story..." Suga can feel a blush creep across his cheeks as Tanaka speaks. "Does he work here?"