{14}

{14}

Daichi doesn't want to believe it.

Daichi doesn't want to believe that this is the way it should be.

KiLl oR bE kIlLeD

Daichi doesn't want to die!

Daichi doesn't want to kill, either!

Daichi, especially doesn't want to kill him.

Daichi doesn't want to kill human.

Daichi doesn't want to kill his friend.

Daichi doesn't want to kill human.

Daichi doesn't want to kill his boyfriend.

Daichi doesn't want to kill human.

"Monsters and humans can't live peacefully with one another... They MUST kill each other!" Is what Daichi's father frequently told him. Daichi can't help but feel that his father is wrong. After all, his boyfriend, the human ,has yet to kill a monster. Why should Daichi hurt someone that is innocent?

"If you don't kill humans, they will kill you," another one of Daichi's father's frequent sayings echo throughout his head. Suddenly, Daichi can feel something inside him break.

Daichi can't control himself.

In fact, it feels as though he has been programed to act this way... That he has been programmed to slay...

Each step takes him closer to his room.

"I can't kill him... I WON'T kill Suga!" Daichi says to himself, all the while trying to regain control over his body. His attempts are unsuccessful.

Daichi is now in Suga's room.

Suga, in the early morning night looks like a sleeping angel.

He wIlL bEcoMe aN aNgEl

"Suga... Suga run! I can't control myself!" Daichi hollers, and soon both he and Suga is surprised.

"I can't... Control... Myself... Either..." Suga says in between shallow breaths, all the while struggling to regain control of his body. Suga's eyes grow wide as he notices that his hands are clutching a knife. "I don't remember even having a knife... Where did I get this? Or, rather, who gave me this? Who is controlling me?"

In tHiS wOrLd....

There is slashing, stabbing, punching, kicking...

iT's kIlL or Be kILeD...

There is bleeding...

GAME OVER

There is death.

/Yes, this is an Undertale crossover... #sorrynotsorry)