BONUS/BLOOPERS

BONUS/BLOOPERS

One shot # Blooper

1 Daichi is tired. Daichi is VERY, VERY tired. He made the poor choice of staying up until three in the morning to watch Love Stage. Err... I mean Attack on Titan. He stayed up late to watch Attack on Titan.

2 "DAMN IT, SUGA" Daichi screams startling all of his team mates.

He in turn gets startled as a ghost Suga hollers, "DON'T SWEAR IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!"

3 Releasing Daichi from his embrace, Suga says, "Ummm... Did you read the bottom part of the most recent letter I sent you?"

"No, why?" Daichi asks.

With a blush, Suga whispers, "Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Because you've got a sweet ass. Or so I had assumed. Now that we have met in person, it seems my assumption was correct."

4 Suga, Daichi's best friend, is getting married. Daichi should feel happy for his friend... But he doesn't feel happy. He feels angry and frustrated... To show just how upset he is about Suga marrying someone else, he bursts into song "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!' SAYS A BRIDESMAID TO A WAITER 'AND, YES, BUT WHAT A SHAME, WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOM'S BRIDE IS A..."

5 Now would be the perfect time for me to hold his hand... Or to touch his butt.

AUTHOR CENTERED BLOOPERS

Samawara Sawmara Smawara Samamhafowafhaslkjlasj!!! HOW THE HECK DO YOU SPELL HIS LAST NAME!?! /looks at the hq wiki page/

Koshi or Koushi... WHICH WAY AM I SUPPOSED TO SPELL IT, INTERNET?

/after reading the oneshot where Tsukki says, 'That's kinda hot'.../ Wow that actually is kinda hot.

SUGA AND DAICHI SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I... Wait I should be focusing on writing a new one shot.

FLY HIGH~ /gets distracted by youtube/

dadchi deadchi thighchi badchi sadchi madchi I need to stop.