{6}

{6}

/This is a Haikyuu and Tokyo Ghoul Crossover/

"Suga...Is that you?" A familiar voice makes Suga freeze-mid chew. Hastily swallowing the hunks of flesh that were within his mouth, Suga slowly looks behind himself. The pale moonlight shows reveals Daichi's blemishless. As he slowly approaches, Suga can feel his heart beat at a rapid pace.

Why now?

Why now, must he have let his hunger get the better of him?

Why now, must Daichi see him... Approach him...

Daichi is now just two meters away from Suga. He is close enough to see that Suga's white button-down shirt is stained with crimson liquid, and that some mangled object is near him. "S-Suga," Daichi says, his voice shaking, "Please tell me that you're wearing a costume..." Daichi, gives Suga an expectant look.

Please tell me what I want to hear.

"Daichi..." Suga whimpers, "I'm sorry Daichi..." Daichi is now just ten centimeters away from Suga. At this close distance, Suga can't help but notice the bewildered expression upon Daichi's face.

"Halloween isn't until this weekend... Why are you wearing your costume now?" Daichi asks, pretending to not hear Suga's whimper.

"D-Daichi..." Suga responds, slowly rising from his kneeling position to reveal the remains of the person he was devouring.

SUGA WAS EATING A PERSON.

SUGA IS A GHOUL.

"This isn't..." Suga pauses, and takes a deep breathe in order to gather the courage required for him to say what he MUST say, "a costume." Before Daichi can attempt to, yet again, not hear him, Suga shows Daichi his kagune.

Suga's kagune are the same color as a sunset.

Suga's kagune are gently stroking Daichi's face.

"This is a... Daichi begins to say, and his brows furrow together as he struggles to recall what word he wanted to use. "This is a dream. Yes, it has to be a dream!"

Daichi gives Suga a pleading and desperate look.

Please, please tell me what I want to hear.

"Daichi..." Suga says with a sniffle, and pauses to wipe his runny nose on one of his blood-stained shirt sleeves. "Daichi, this is a..." Before Suga can finish his sentence, a tendril of kagune carves a hole in Suga's chest. When Suga's body falls forward, falls right into Daichi's arms, a quinque wielding Ghoul Investigator is revealed.

"THIS ISN'T A DREAM, THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!" Daichi screams at the Ghoul Investigator. "AND IN THIS NIGHTMARE, YOU'RE THE MONSTER!" He points an accusing finger at the Ghoul Investigator. "MONSTER! MURDERER! HEARTLESS SON OF A-"

The Ghoul Investigator, who doesn't seem to care that he is human, carves a hole in Daichi's chest.

What a fool, Daichi thinks. You didn't have to do that... When Suga died, so did I.

/#sorrynotsorry/