{20/Last}

{20/Last}

"PLEASE TELL ME HE IS WITH YOU," Suga hollers, all the while bursting into the kitchen from the nearby door. Daichi, upon noticing Suga's pale face and wide eyes rushes to comfort him.

"I'm sure he's just went deeper into the garden. After all, he was helping you pick the weeds, wasn't he?" Daichi says, all the while growing concerned as his words have the opposite of their intended affect.

"Oh god Daichi I sent Kageyama in to ask if you wanted help making lunch! I've already looked in the garden three times... Where could he be? What if someone took him? I'm so worried about him..." If Suga wasn't so upset, Daichi probably would have laughed. Their adopted son, Kageyama likes very few people. Even though he is just a young child, Daichi feels as though Kageyama's intense aura would scare off any potential kidnapper. After all, if Kageyama doesn't like you he will MAKE SURE that you know it.

"I'm sure he has just fallen asleep somewhere," Daichi says, planting a soft kiss upon Suga's forehead. "Now, lets go look in the garden again.

Meanwhile...

"You can't come up here, this is MY tree house," an orange haired boy screeches at Kageyama as he begins to climb the ladder. Kageyama would just ignore him, but the boy is both too loud and too persistent to be able to be ignored. "GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!"

"You can't make me go away," Kageyama says, all the while continuing to climb the ladder. "Besides it is MY treehouse. My family and I own this land!"

"You can't own the woods! The woods are owned by the Native Americans," the orange haired boy says, all the while throwing acorns at Kageyama.

"IDIOT WE'RE IN JAPAN," Kageyama shouts, growing angrier with each passing second, "STOP THROWING ACORNS AT ME, ORANGE HAIR!"

"DON'T CALL ME ORANGE HAIR, CALL ME HINATA," Hinata shouts in response, all the while throwing even more acorns at Kageyama. "Take that you meanie!"

"YOU BETTER STOP YELLING!" A voice suddenly yells, making both Hinata and Kageyama jump. Much to Kageyama's surprise, the voice belongs to his dad (Daichi). Right behind his Dad is his extremely angry daddy (Suga).

"Also, get down from there! Apologize to that boy and your daddy. Your daddy was extremely worried! You even made him cry," Daichi says, earning himself a scoff from his son.

"Daddy's not the one that cried, is he?" Kageyama asks, upon notice Daichi's puffy red eyes.

"Daichi-san? Suga-san?" A spiky haired man says, having been drawn to the spot by all the yelling. "Wow it really is you guys! See Asahi, I told you that I could recognize Daichi-san's yelling!"

"I'm not sure that's something you should be proud of..." Asahi mutters, all the while recalling the ridiculous things that Nishinoya use to do in High School.

"Wow, you have a dad and daddy too?" Hinata exclaims, and seems both surprised and delighted.

Later...

"I can't believe that we live so close to each other, yet this is the first time we've run across each other," Suga remarks, all the while watching the two children interact. Despite the fact that the two boys had been yelling at each other just ten minutes ago, they are now getting along rather well.

"And I can't believe you've been married for five years. I remember that it took Daichi like a century to get the courage to ask Suga-san out. I can't even imagine how long it took for him to get the courage to ask Suga-san if he wanted to..." Nishinoya soon lets his voice trail off as he notices Daichi's malicious look.

"I'm glad the boys have finally calmed down..." Asahi says, and soon all of those present find themselves focusing on the boys instead of their conversation.

"OOOH and what's this flower?" Hinata asks, seeming extremely impressed with Kageyama's knowledge of various flowers.

"That's a rose. By the way, how dumb are you? Don't you even know what a rose looks like?" Upon hearing Kageyama's harsh words, the parents emit loud sighs.

Much later, when Hinata and Kageyama are in High School...

"Daddy... Can I ask you something?" Kageyama, asks, suddenly during breakfast. "You can say no if you want to..." Noticing the slight blush upon Kageyama's cheeks, Suga decides to say yes to his son. After all, he MUST know why he son is blushing.

"I'm not sure how to put it but.. Umm..." Kageyama, clearly embarrassed and uncomfortable begins to fidget in his seat. "When did you realize that you like Dad? Or how did you figure out that you like him? Ugh there is no good way to ask..." With a loud sigh, Kageyama stares at his toast. Despite that fact that toast is an inanimate object, he still feels as though it could interact with people better than him.

"Well..." Suga says, with a small smile upon his face, "I started to realize I like him when..."

Suga ends up telling Kageyama stories. Stories of how they bonded during college... Of how they ended up living together, and how Suga comforted Daichi at night because he was (and still is afraid of the dark). Suga tells Kageyama about, before college, how he walked to Daichi's house late at night to give him some notes, and how while doing so, ALMOST got hit by a car. As it seems, the two have gone through a lot together.

They wrote letters to each other as a way to practice their English.

They held hands when they walked home together.

Daichi talked to Suga on the phone for five hours straight when Suga called him crying, telling him that he had a nightmare that involved him eating people.

Suga and Daichi for one Halloween, dressed as Mary Poppins and the Chimney Sweeper.

Suga dreamt of meeting Daichi in a bookstore. In the dream, everything was in black and white until Daichi entered the bookstore.

The two went ice skating, and Suga, who fell through the ice, had to be rushed to the hospital.

Suga, who wrote stories on Wattpad, was surprised to find that Daichi was his biggest fan.

Suga dreamt that Daichi was a prince, and a prince who was in love with a lowly servant like him.

Daichi has done oh so many things with and for Suga...

"...And after all that, I realized there was no way that I COULD NOT like him. Even though he can be an idiot sometimes," Suga chuckles because just as he says his last sentence, Daichi walks in.

"I ate raw cookie dough and got sick ONE time," Daichi mutters, pretending to be annoyed. He is terrible at pretending... There is a big grin on his face.

Kageyama, who had been quite for quite a while, suddenly speaks. "I think I MIGHT like someone."

/This one shot collection is finished, but I have a new one started! It's called search:kagehina. It too will have 20 one shots in it :)/