{11}

{11}

"Daichi!" The voice is stern yet playful... And overall a beautiful sound. "Get your hands away from the cookie dough!" With a heavy sigh, Daichi backs away. Suga does this EVERY time. It couldn't hurt for Daichi to have a bite, could it? He just wants a bite of the sweet cookie dough...

"Suga" Daichi says, mimicking him,"Get your hands away from the cookie dough. You can't have a bite. Not even a little bite. No, you must wait! Have patience!" His words earn him an eye roll from Suga.

"Cookie dough is baked for a reason!" Suga says, all the while waving a mixing spoon at Daichi. "You could get sick from eating the raw cookie dough!"

"Fine, I will never try to get raw cookie ago again IF..." Daichi says, smirking, "if you put on a frilly pink apron. Right now." Daichi then tosses the apron at Suga. His words and his actions result in Suga laughing.

"I was wondering why you were holding an apron," Suga says, in between fits of laughter, "Where did you get this? Oh and it has a stain on it! Have you worn this before?"

Daichi stammers a "What? No!" As Suga puts the apron on. Daichi then begins to stammer for a different reason as he stares at Suga, now wearing a frilly pink apron.

The apron compliments his skin and makes him, overall, seem to glow.

Suga looks like an angel.

Daichi is awakened from his stupor as Suga's laugh fills the air.

"Daichi, you're drooling!" Suga says, laughing even harder as Daichi attempts to wipe his face of with his shirtsleeve. All Daichi manages to do is spread his own drool all over his face.

Daichi can feel his face turn red as Suga laughs hysterically. Daichi almost dies of embarrassment when he realizes something. While Suga is distracted, he get eat some of the raw cookie dough!

Extended

"I told you so," Suga says, as he brings Daichi a cup of water. Daichi, who ate some raw cookie dough, is now sick in bed.

"Whatever," Daichi mutters, with a small sigh. "At least I got to see you in an apron."

"You didn't keep your end of the bargain!" Suga says, with a disapproving look. "Do you know what your punishment is?"

"Being sick?" Daichi asks, hoping Suga isn't going to say what Daichi thinks he is going to say.

"You have to wear the frilly pink apron. For a whole day."