{19}

{19}

/In case you don't know, mid-terms= large/important test taken halfway through the academic year. I just realized I never decided if they are in college or high school in this, lol. It's up to you, the reader, I guess... I think they would be in college though./

Suga lets out a short sigh of frustration. Why did he wait to study? Why didn't he look over his papers before vacation? Now his mid-terms are just a few days away and he is buried beneath a mountain of work. "I would be a lot less stressed if I didn't care about my future..." Suga mutters, all the while twirling a strand of his silver hair around his index finger. The hair twirling thing is a nervous habit of his, and it is one that he has had ever since he started Middle School. In other words, it's a nervous habit he has had for a really long time.

"Nervous, study buddy?" Daichi asks, meanwhile throwing a worried glance at Suga. "Letting yourself get all worked up isn't going to help." Daichi speaks in the hopes of comforting Suga, but his words have the opposite affect.

"I KNOW, I KNOW I'M TRYING to be calm," Suga says, meanwhile starting to twirl his hair around his index finger at a rapid pace. "I'M..."

"You're strangely adorable when you're all worked up," Daichi says, with a grin. His words make Suga stop mid-hair twirl. Daichi's comment has a surprisingly calming affect.

With a chuckle, Suga mutters, "You're an idiot, Daichi." Leaning back in his chair, Suga gazes up at the ceiling, or more accurately, stares at it. He knows that he needs to keep studying, but his brain feels as though its been frozen, then fried, then frozen again. Suddenly, Daichi's smiling face appears in his vision.

"Do you want me to help you study those vocabulary terms?" Daichi asks, all the while planting a kiss on Suga's forehead. "Or perhaps you could help me study instead?" Upon noticing the mischievous gleam in Daichi's eyes, Suga reluctantly agrees.

"Unimpeachable," Suga reads, and patiently waits for Daichi to give him the word's definition.

"It's... Umm..." Daichi says, his brows furrowing together as he struggles to recall the definition, "It's something not worth doubting or something trustworthy." As a grin spreads across Daichi's face, Suga knows that he is in for a surprise. "If I get the definition right, you have to kiss me. I know I got that one right."

"You're just looking for a good excuse to..." Suga begins to say, and is interrupted when Daichi's lips collide with his.

Sadly, for Daichi, they only end up kissing three times.

"Stupid English..." Daichi mutters, earning himself a pity kiss from Suga.

/Short because of eye pain. Anyways, the NEXT one shot will be the last of the collection. I am planning on writing another one shot collection for Haikyuu. I haven't decided if its gonna be a character x character or a character x reader... It too would end up having 20 one shots within it. If enough people are interested, I might make a whole search:(insert ship name) series for Haikyuu.../