{12}

{12}

"Suga," Daichi screams repeatedly, hoping that he'll hear Suga's sweet voice respond, "Suga! Where are you? Suga!" Sure, Daichi knows its dangerous. He should have left with the rest of the squad, he should have retreated to the safety provided by the walls but he couldn't. Not without Suga.

Many people think the titan shifters are invincible, but within their giant puppet like titan bodies they are human. They are vulnerable. Especially when they shift back. Daichi's heartbeat rapidly increases as worry threatens to overcome his mind.

What if Suga shifted back and was eaten by a titan?

What if someone accidentally killed Suga, thinking that he was a real titan?

What if Suga didn't shift back; what if the titan part of him took over?

All of the what ifs are all too real possibilities. Especially the ones that involve shifting back, since Suga still hasn't quite gotten the hand of shifting back and forth between titan and human.

"Suga!" Daichi screams until his throat grows sore, and continues to maneuver through the air until he runs out of gas, and is forced to hang from a tree by his cables. Where could Suga be?

Could Suga be lost?

Could Suga be headed towards him right this minute?

Or is Suga in a titan's stomach?

Suddenly, loud thuds echo through the air like thunder. Without thinking, Daichi squeaks out, "Suga, you're okay," and realizes all too late that the titan headed towards him isn't Suga. The titan, upon hearing his voice picks up its speed, and a sinister grin forms upon his face.

Oh all titans it has to be a damn Aberrant, Daichi thinks, mentally cursing at his bad luck. If it was a normal, stupid titan he might have a chance, even though he has no gas left...

Just when Daichi feels that it couldn't get worse, ANOTHER titan appears. The new titan roars a familiar roar, and sprints towards the Aberrant titan.

The second titan... That roar... That speed.... It's Suga!

Suga catches up to the Aberrant with ease, and rips its head off its body. After doing so, he throws both as hard as he can, in the direction the opposite of where Daichi is located.

Bending down so he can look at Daichi, Suga gives Daichi a worried look. "Y-you," Suga says, attempting to speak in his titan form "n-not hurt?"

"I'm fine," Daichi says, flashing Suga a reassuring smile. "But I ran out of gas looking for you though... Are you alright?" Daichi can't help but feel concerned as he notices the bite and scratch marks upon Suga's titan form.

"T-tired," Suga says, and his large figure slowly starts to lean, more and more to the left. Before Daichi can say anything in the hopes of keeping Suga awake, Suga completely falls over with heavy thud.

And that, dear reader, is how Daichi ended up having to run back to safety not only with this 3DMG on, but also with his boyfriend on his back, through titan infested territory.