NEWS/RELEASE OF "SCREENS"

Along with writing the search series, I'm going to be writing a Oikawa Tooru x Iwaizumi Hajime fanfiction. It's going to be a multiple part fanfic (NOT A ONE SHOT COLLECTION). Below is the description of said fanfic.

Screens by Nika Ravenscraft

Oikawa Tooru is an intelligent and attractive young man. His looks gain him all sorts of attention, with most of the attention being unwanted. After experiencing multiple romantic and platonic relationships that revolved around his looks, Oikawa more or less gave up on making friends in real life. Taking the advantage of the anonymity the internet gives the user, Oikawa now relies on the internet to make new friends, friends who like him for his personality and not his looks.

Iwaizumi Hajime is an intelligent, but not particularly attractive young man. Many people only pay attention to him when they need something. After experiencing multiple romantic and platonic relationships that revolved around his partner using his intelligence for their own gain, Iwaizumi more or less gave up making friends in real life. Taking advantage of the anonymity the internet gives the user, Iwaizumi now relies on the internet to make new friends, friends who like him for his personality and not his intellect.

The two, polar opposites, meet online. Will they become friends? Will they become MORE than friends? How would they react if they met the person on the other side of the screen?

IT IS OUT RIGHT NOW! You can read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/62085232-screens-iwaoi-iwaizumixoikawa (I'll also put a link in the comments)

ALSO! Do you like Haikyuu? Do you like my writing? Here are some other Haikyuu fanfics I have written, which you can find under my Works.

kitty kenma - kenma x reader (gender neutral)

flaw - Oikawa Toru x male oc

without (kagehina)

king of my heart (haikyuu and tokyo ghoul crossover -I actually haven't decided if I'm going to continue it or not)

and of course,

search: kagehina

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!

-Nika